Re: NOTICE: Orb Foundation Week

Rad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going to talk about wrangling necks I'm sure that you need to target someone in the mid-level administration at an internet repair company who's slipped up on processing some semi-important document that was actually vital to repairing the network in the Phillipines.

And maybe we should just get this parade on the road, protect the Princess and finish up the day.  Would it make sense to everyone to perhaps say that this parade should start and end in a rather timely manner, unless some important plot point is supposed to happen during our parade.

Out of simple curiosity what time in the day are we saying it is?

Ok.. i'll be ending this parade by today, so that other factions can go ahead with their plans. Another reason is that i'll be working from tomorrow, so might as well end it now. Sorry that i dragged on for so long..

On the other hand, fireminerva, the network's really down in some parts of phils?

Oh dear...

Today is the first real day i've had free;  and I almost cried when I saw that i have almost seven pages of catch reading to do   Can I get a super quick update from someone on whats happening/happened in the thread and RL?  Clearly i've missed a lot

Sorry.

I just hope that Rad's okay.

OPA what you've missed is a ZAFT commander getting sick and going to the hospital and all the craziness that included.

Oh, and though I hate to ask the question since Rad's been gone so long has someone taken his position or... well whatever else might be done in this situation.

Edited by Guest