Re: NOTICE: Orb Foundation Week

Rad

As per Xover's request, here's a short recap of what's happened at the Orb Foundation Week thread:

Rad arrives at Unity Bar to assign security duties.

Hiro and company start preparing a special meal at their restaurant next door.

Demetrius, Sayaka, Seigfred, Takashi and Jase arrive at Unity Bar.

Rad assigns duties, and confirms that the PLANTs are sending official representatives.

Demetrius, Sayaka, Siegfred and Jase are assigned as a team for the Princess' float's security detail.

Takashi is assigned as the PLANT delegation's security.

Jonathan (Roromi/EA) arrives at the spaceport as a tourist.

Rad leaves with Takashi to check what's happening in Hiro's restaurant.

Demetrius begins discussing mission details with the team.

Alexander prepares for the upcoming festivities.

Rad and Takashi take a helicopter to the spaceport.

Demetrius continues discussing mission details with the team.

Xover receives his papers, and prepares for the upcoming festivities.

Other thread: Dmitri snubs the upcoming festivities.

As I stated in a previous post, the parade sub-event (and thus, the thread) will open on November 15, at 7.15pm (GMT+8). Please start wrapping things up at Dawn Breaks in preparation for the parade proper.

Thank you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fireminerva: OOCs in Roleplays

As well, you are not supposed to be posting in a thread you are not part of, so please delete your post in the Space Port thread.

For the answer to your question, the PLANT delegation is expected to arrive with their Faction Leader's next post, so in the future, please be patient, and do not assume that your own Faction Leaders are clueless about the status of another faction's RP.

fireminerva: In case you missed it, we are now meeting the PLANT delegation over at the "Orb Foundation Week: Arrival of PLANT" thread.

Everyone else: Please proceed to the Parade thread now. As I cannot legally post there, I leave it all up to you to describe how the parade starts and goes. I only ask that none of you reference the PLANT float until further notice. Apparently, there will be one, but it will probably make an appearance only after the PLANT people move to that thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Representative, i think we may have a problem. If I' remember correctly aren't any hostility disallowed for the duration of the ORB parade? This is a reaction to what VAL just did at the Kusanagi Sunshine cafe, shooting at the Plant Delegate's limo.

Just for clarification. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Jeebus! I'm not gay!?! A metrosexual perhaps, but damn I'm not gay!

[me=evo_Sieg]deploys his shoulder-mounted rail cannons, starts locking onto people who'll say I'm gay.[/me]

BTW, NeoG, thats a double post. Better modify your first post and delete the second one,

AND we better stop this OOC chatter before Rad reprimands us, perhaps a new thread would be more appropriate, if you guys will insist, hehe...

• 3 weeks later...

Erm.. since Zaft's rep has fallen sick and the parade is getting quite long winded, how do you all want the parade to end?

-normally? with the floats or what?

-with a major thunderstorm and perhaps a bit of hurricane so that everything gets cancelled?

anyone seen rad?