Wing Zero

OCC: Anyone from NOVA can join.

Rob locked his front door as he was exiting his flat, his destination was the stockholm base where he would from now on live and start to do his duty’s. On the porch was Rob's suit case what had all of Rob's equipment and daily basic items.

Rob looked down at the porch and picked up his suit case casually, he started to walk forwards quickly and in twenty seconds flat Rob was out of his drive. Rob arrives on the main road puzzled, woundering where a parked taxi could be found.

Rob noticed Loads of energetic children on the road, playing with snow, having a game of hockey and most importantly having fun. Rob showed a very faint smile as he was passing them, a smile of admiration. Rob gently walks towards one of the older children and quietly asks the child who seems to be very shy "Hello, can you please tell me where the taxis usually stick around?"

The child slowly and quietly says to Rob "Hi...Err... There is a few taxis at the end of this road." The child's cheeks went all red and she started to move backwards, tripping a few times, Rob looked away and started to walk forward casually, he thought to himself "What is it with children these days?" Rob reached the end of the road and saw just the one taxi parked, Rob ran slowly towards the old rusted taxi worrying that another person may reach it first. Rob arrived and saw the driver inside the car, Rob took some deep breaths and demandable asked the driver "Hey, I need a lift to the stockholm base, outside the gates." The fat and ugly driver looked at Rob and quickly responded " Thats going to cost ya..." Rob cut the drivers  sentence and by sharply saying "I don't care how much, ok?" The driver looked at Rob's eyes and then gave him the nod. Rob opened the battered but usable door and jumped inside the car, the seats were incredible soft, soft as a pillow. The car started to move,very jaggedly, the driver pressed the throttle evan more and the car started to go at a good pace.  Rob knew the journey wound take fourty minutes so Rob made himself comfortable and started to sleep.

[align=center]****[/align]

The driver made it to the base and when the car stopped outside the gates, Rob's eyes flashed open as he felt the movement of force stop. Rob picked up his suit case and opened the car door to exit, Rob walks to the driver who asks for a certain amount of money, Rob reached for his left pocket and pulled out his wallet, Rob gave the driver the correct amount, the driver gave a dirty smile, he reversed his car backwards than quickly got out of the area. Rob walks calmly towards the two skinny guards at the gate, one of them quickly puts his hand out and says "ID...please."

Rob reaches for his back pocket and pulls out his NOVA ID card, Rob hands it over to the undisturbed guard, he slowly checks the card and says in a more pleasent tone " Yes this is fine, Welcome Mr Langer." Rob gives an evil smirk to the guard as he passes though the opened gate. Rob starts to walk forwards till he reaches a huge old black door that seems to be open. Rob quickly but quietly slips though the door. "Where the hell is the dam reception" Rob says to himself as he is in the middle of the room. Rob looks to his right and notices a young lady waving at him, trying to call Rob over. Rob moves towards the short but beautiful lady and asks her "I guess this is reception?"

The lady smiled and very kindly responds "Yes this is." She started to type rapidly on the computer and then stopped, she looked at Rob then at the computer and said with a deep smile "You must be Mr Langer, Rob Langer." Rob gave a nod even though it was not required. She give Rob his room Key and sarcastically says to him  "Don't get lost!" Rob just turns around, ignoring the comment and walks towards an elevator.

Rob reached the floor he needed to be at and exited the elevator, he saw a few officers darting there eyes at him, Rob thought to himself "I guess I'm not wanted, they will recieve pain in the future." Rob withought relising had arived at his room, number 102. Rob slowly opened the door and looked inside, it was a very well look aftered room, Rob walked in and dropped his suit case on the floor, jumped on the bed and quietly said to himself "To sleepy to look around the area or even my room."

Edited by Guest

Alex sat on the engineering section of the base trying to improve his calibration with the interface with the OP system.  Although for Alex this was not crucial, for the military it was very important.  For the last three days Alex has been improving his interface, but all that he was able to achieve was 1% improvement.  Somehow, the OP system is not very compatible with Alex, but he was still capable in fighting with a suit the only problem is that his reaction time is slower than the average pilot. 

At noon, Alex was interrupted in his work.  All of the sudden his computer screen flashed incoming call.  Sir Alex turned on the call.  The image of the commander of the base flashed in front of Alex screen.  Alex stopped all the typing and proceeded to salute the commander saying, “Sir Alex Victorioso, reporting to your call as requested”.  The commander proceeded to salute the young officer “Sir Alex Victorioso, I have received a request to fix your water heater correct?”.  Alex nodded and said  “That is correct sir!”.  The Commander smiled and said “Due to peacetime cuts we won’t be able to fix the water heater, instead I am assigning you to new quarters”  Alex nodded as he understood the predicament “You are assigned now to room 102, with a roommate Rob Langer, he just arrived to the base you are ordered to show him around the base”.

As soon as Alex heard the situation he yelled “WHAT?!?!, Commander there must be a mistake…I mean a roommate!!!!” The Commander looked at Alex in the monitor and said “Nope no mistake, this is an order”. 

Alex: You can’t be serious!!!!! Show him around too!!!! Are you sure I can stay in my old room”

Commander: No is against regulation, besides you haven’t been able to socialize anybody…for a political figure you need to socialize more.  And Alex once more this is not a request this is an order, understood?”

Alex: Yes sir.

As the conversation finished, Alex slammed his face to the monitor.  “AHHHH, why does this have to happen to me…what happens if the person is a cheerful…worse yet maybe he is dump…I should join ZAFT coordinators are at least smart enough to leave me alone….cheesh…the price of loyalty”.

Alex a little bit mad walked to room 102.  Using his new key he opened the door.  He noticed someone lying on the bed.  Using his professional tone of voice Alex mentioned “Mr. Langer I presume…my name is Sir Alex Victorioso….please address me as Sir, since it is my title.  I am sure this is going to be a good “bonding” experience…however, I actually don’t care as long as you don’t say anything stupid we should get along fine.  I am also instructed to show you around the base, however there were no order to be your buddy….as long as you keep to your things and don’t intervene on my things we should get along”

Alex looked at his new roommate he was hearing a standard uniform however; he noticed that he had a cheap undershirt.  “I assume that you need shopping for new clothes because that shirt is hideous, better cover it with the uniform”. 

It had been a whole two hours since Rob had lied on his bed, still peacefully sleeping not making a noise. The wind blowing through the window vigorously, flowing past Robs head. The silence had broken as someone opened the door, Robs mind turned on immediately, not opening his eyes but waiting for the person to talk or do some sort of action.

Rob heard the person's voice say "Mr. Langer I presume"

Rob's eyes flicked open, looking at the brand new ceiling, he pulled himself off the messy bed. Rob looked up and saw a young man in uniform standing inside the room.

Rob gave a quick salute and nodded his head to the strangers question. Rob listened to what Alex had to say about himself and that Rob could get along with him if he stayed within his limits, Rob raised an eyebrow and looked deeply into Alex's eyes,

Rob starts to think about his rude roommate

"Whats with this guy, he acts like if he's king of the country. I would like to see what his reaction would be if I don't call him Sir Alex."

Rob noticed Alex moving his eyes towards Rob's shirt and giving it a good stare. Rob broke it by moving to the left and turning his body slightly. Alex whom not impressed with Rob's shirt remarked "I assume that you need shopping for new clothes because that shirt is hideous, better cover it with the uniform".

Rob now started to get annoyed with Alex as he felt Alex was being a real jerk towards him. Rob kept his face straight and tried to stay calm by not thinking about Alex's behaviour. Rob simply replied to Alex’s remark "What this light green shirt, I think it goes well with my suit, I'm not the type for the uniform." Rob walks casually towards Alex and then stops infront of him, Rob gives a fake smile as he points his right hand towards the door, gesturing to go on ahead. "After you Sir Alex, you know this place inside out."

Alex noticed that he made a remark about liking his shirt more.  For the sake of peace he let him wear what he wanted. 

Alex looked at the young officer as he pointed his right hand to the door and mentioned “After you Sir Alex, you know this place inside out”. Alex looks Mr. Langer in the eyes and noticed a smile.  Alex though to himself is probably fake, but it doesn’t matter he would not waste his time on petty issue like those.  Alex lead the way to the elevator and showed his roommate where the most critical sections of the base are located.

At the end of the tour Alex lead Mr. Langer to the shopping area of the base.  “Mr. Langer, I believe that I have finished my duty here, however before I leave”.  Alex walked in to the store and came back with a full dress white shirt.  The dress shirt was from the finest quality and it had a price tag of $200.00.  “Whether you like it or not Mr. Langer you are an officer in the Kingdom of Scandinavia, I would not allow you to disgrace this institution.  Furthermore, if we are going to be roommates I suggest you look more official…you never know when”

Right as Alex was finishing his statement two teenage girls ran in to Alex yelling “Sir Alex….do you want to take a picture with me?”.  Alex turned around looked at the girls and said  “Sure, excuse me for a second”.  Alex posed with the two young girls as they took pictures with him.  One of the girls look at the other and said “This is so cool! We got to see Sir Alex here in the base, this is such a great day…just look at him he is soo mature and cool, who is this other guy…ohh  he is  probably his servant”.  Alex interrupted the girls  “Excuse me ma’am, this is not a servant, he is my roommate Mr. Langer…he is a soldier in the Kingdom just like me, he fight to uphold the ideals of the Kingdom he is a brave soldier”…the girl looked at Mr. Langer  and said “Ohh really it must be a privilege to be together  with Sir Alex one of the few Knight of the Kingdom…I have his biography…” 

As the girl talked to Mr. Langer, Alex wrist communicator turn on.  Alex saluted Mr. Langer and said “Please, Excuse me, Mr. Langer”.  Alex walked to the public communicator and said “Alex Victorioso ID 24340415”  The computer mention “voice and If verification accepted”.  The commander on the screen pop up and said “Sir Alex Victorioso, I have a new assignment for you and Mr. Langer, I believe that you studied at Orb’s Universities right?”  Alex nodded and mentioned “Yes, Sir”.  The commander responded “You are to meet with the Orb forces when they reach the Kingdom of Scandinavia they are showing a new prototype of suit…you are to welcome them and review the suit”.  Alex looked at the commander though the screen and said “Commander, are you sure you need BOTH of us for this?, I mean I can take care of it myself, no need to drag someone else on this assignment”…Alex waited for the commander response. 

Rob was walking closely behind Alex to make sure he would not get lost, while Alex was showing Rob the main sections inside the base Rob noticed Alex walked in a very Royal manner. Rob made sure he memorised all the key places in the base and what they had to offer.

Rob arrived at the very busy shopping centre, Rob not fond of shopping showed a glum look. Alex telling Rob that he would leave him now walked into a shop and bought back with him a full white uniform. Rob not exited by the clothing looked to the left as if he never noticed it. Rob then heard Alex say "Whether you like it or not Mr. Langer you are an officer in the Kingdom of Scandinavia, I would not allow you to disgrace this institution.  Furthermore, if we are going to be roommates I suggest you look more official...”

Rob slowly moves his hand to the the uniform and takes it off Alex. Rob shifts his pointy eyes towards the price tag, Rob's eyebrows start to go upwards as Rob feels that the price is ridiculous, Rob thinks to himself "two hundred dollars!... What a stupid price for a stupid uniform, I rather buy thirty packs of Benson & Hedges cigarettes."

Rob started to walk towards the shop, arriving at the till he gripped his wallet and slowly pulled out two hundred dollars, each dollar making Rob more angry then the one before. "Here you go" Rob said hesitantly to the woman at the till. The woman smiled at Rob and said "Thank you and keep the uniform clean." Rob with frustration picked up the uniform quickly and walked away from the woman saying "Don't you worry, I will keep it clean, burn it to hell!." Rob walked back to Alex but it seemed his attention was with two teenage who were taking pictures with him. Rob just calmly waited, until one of the girls said "who is this other guy…ohh  he is  probably his servant."

Rob gripped his hands in anger, Rob's face changed as if he was going into a street fight, it seemed his mind had shattered. When Alex told the informed girls that Rob was an officer Rob lost his great anger. The girl then greated Rob and also said that alex was one of the last few Knights. Rob showed an evil smile and replied to the girl with a sinister voice "Oh is that so... Intresting."

Alex saluted Rob and walked away so that he could talk to his wrist communicator. Rob returned the salute, one of the girls out of no where quickly and loudly asked Rob "Where you from and why did you join NOVA?" Rob looked at the girl with a confused face. Rob pushes the girl two steps back and angrily says to her "You don't need to know anything about me, your wasting my time and you don't want to be doing that little girl."

Rob walked away from the teenage girl with a smile. The girl was scratching her head, slightly shocked from Rob's attitude. She asks her friend quietly "Whats with that guy?"

Edited by Guest