Happy birthday to our boss

HHLkill3r

:RC::RC:just like to wish a very happy birthday to Valiant our boss. Your a year older and wiser too have a nice birthday     :LC:

*sings Happy birthday and opens 3 bottles of champagne*

Cheers         

from our fellows at SoF and AD

Ahh yes...Good one HHL. We should get a birthday thread or something for this.

Happy birthday Jenxi! Don't know if the timing can ever be so perfect, considering that the role play opened almost just before your birthday. Have a great day!  and may all your  come true!

Aside from Liu's flash grenade, there haven't been many explosives at this birthday celebration (nor poisoned cakes for that matter); perhaps the old SEED RPG traditions are dying out?

Ah now, maintaining roots are good. Particularly traditions With that said- Here's a piece of freshly sliced birthday cake for you Valiant 

You should have a 'traditions' post somewhere cause I think most of us are new around here. I mean I only got linked here from SEED RPG after it moved

Aside from Liu's flash grenade, there haven't been many explosives at this birthday

ahh sorry about that Kaizer... never got around to getting the fireworks ready for the after party.....

here goes nothing... *sends fireworks up into the sky depicting a massive birthday cake as well as massive explosion in all major cities' admin buildings*