Re: ZAFT's own event

hannahkiki

Hello people,

I know you guys are waiting for some combat, and besides asking you all to be patient and me chasing the people doing the pilot academy to hurry up there is nothing much I can do. XP

And yes, war is not likely to happen, so that's a fact too, despite what Val did at the parade. XP

So, I am thinking to have a ZAFT only event. I know we talked about like a paintball event kind of thing, but that was just TALKING ABOUT IT.

I want to make it happen.

So if there's no violent objections, what do you think if we have a event where all ZAFT members are required to participate, like a bonding event? Good chance to officially introduce you all to the ZAFT chairwoman and if possible the supreme commander.

I was thinking for it take place between Dec 22 and hopefully end before the new year.

It will span through a week, so please let me know when is it okay with you all cause I WANT ALL OF YOU TO ATTEND.

So please comment and let me know if it's okay or not. Thanks!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, war is not likely to happen, so that's a fact too, despite what Val did at the parade.

Perhaps I should have elaborated my post a tad bit more.

The assailant was not associated with Zaft, and the reason for the kill was meant to be personal. The assailants name wasn't Val Ray, Valerian De Roy or any of the variants my character goes by. It was his brother.

The intention was NOT to start another conflict, but to just give the Orbees something to do (i.e. chasing the assailant).

-Val.

Edit: And yes, I might be able to participate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've got a job, and every living hour seems to be spent at work. XS

Anyway, as FAITH said, since the parade is finally over, we can start planning something of our own.

I will try my very best to come online more often, and when the people in Orb have returned to PLANTs, the fun can start! Hopefully.

So I've got a job, and every living hour seems to be spent at work. XS

excellent, i was just going to ask something about why you weren't looking after Zaft anymore. anyway, i also want to ask, is this definately a dance, or is this still open for discussion (i dont have anything against the dance thou^^)

All right...I've been wanting to ask this question...

Where in the world are all the ZAFT people? It's like they suddenly disappeared into thin air. While I know everyone has their lives, it's quite surprising that suddenly ZAFT seems so empty...

I check in every day! *jumps up and down on the spot*

@Wilhelm: Does checking in count as "activity" or do i have to spam-er i mean post in a thread to count as activity?

Right now, I can't check inactives or active players. I usually remove those who have been gone 1 or 2 months without a leave notice. So if you check into the site, it counts toward being active. So don't worry about it .

When we return to Plant, we can plan out some stuff to do, or just make up some day to day rp, or training and such.

Day to day would be nice. Just simple character interaction till things are revved up.

@ Mal Fain: No worries. I've had the same problem, which was why I had to quit role playing sometime back for nearly half a year before. Welcome back.

Perhaps once we have a certain number of ZAFT personnel either back from hiatus or newer ones, we can commence with the planning of this graduation ball or whatever we deem it to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, for the dance right, I was thinking of combining it with the first meeting you all have with the Chairwoman. What do you all think?

And, to prevent it from dragging on forever like Orb Foundation Week, I think we should set a time limit.

My opinion is one week. Is it too long? Too short? Please give suggestions!

Well, i'm not too sure on how many ZAFT members are active right now, but, just suggesting, should we have a roll call for this? As in, the ZAFT members who have read this thread and can participate should post here, or should we PM our beloved faction leader? Whichever one suits

Edit: @Hannahkiki: Yeah, I'm completely good with the dance being a week

Edited by Guest