Re: ZAFT's own event

hannahkiki

First of all, where will it be held, and in commemoration of what?

Martius City, Martius *insert date here* ?? Otherwise the administrative centre, Aprilus One. In commemoration of....our chairwoman being sworn in officially (well, she prolly already is *splaps forehead*) or, someone of high rank officially recognised or something (maybe Wilhelm/Delfina) or maybe some kind of after party for going down and touching those Orbies (:D). Hey, i'm just throwing out random ideas for the sake of moving this along

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we just added new people to ZAFT...So why not a party for a new installment of ZAFT's glorious army?

kekeke yeah, for your sake, that could be another one of the reasons for a dance . But hey *shrug* a reason is a reason

Wow...

Okay people. It's time to start getting serious on this event. First we have to try to get the ZAFTies back. Give it a week or two, then during the waiting time we could get to finalise what exactly is this event for. It's been talked about for so long, but has borne no fruit yet. Let's make it decisive and good.

For example:

Event venue:

Purpose:

People attending:

Time:

Anything 'interesting/special' happening:

Those are just a few of my own guidelines, though. Sorry if I sound overbearing, but I just want to get things started, especially since I'm completely free next week.

Your right we need to get the ball moving. Advent Destiny is moving really slowly. 

Event Venue: March city proper name isnt coming to mind right now.

Purpose: new members going out or joining ZAFT

People Attending: all citzens of ZAFT

Time: all day

Festival and venders in the day with some music, and later at night a ball

Those are just a few of my own guidelines, though. Sorry if I sound overbearing, but I just want to get things started, especially since I'm completely free next week.

*sigh* do i have to? . jk faith. you're not overbearing

Event venue: Aprilus City, Aprilus One

Purpose: Celebration of the successful result of the Orb Foundation Week parade (lol)

People attending: All ZAFT personnel. Select PLANT citizens (this might be family, media etc)

Time: Set at night in RP time

Interesting/special things: 2 vintage Lacus Zakus duke it out for our enjoyment(?). Formal wear, formal manners, etc. Since we have the chairwoman and/or PLANT council, this needs to be formal

*Repeatedly headbutts computer desk in front of him while screaming obscenities in all kinds of languages*

NEVER argue with your ISP, or shout at them... they get all funny and poof, technical problems cut your internet off... suuuure, like that wasn't a coincidence.

Right, to the dance! Our esteemed chairwoman owes me a dance and I'm collecting! X3

Event venue: Any one of the nifty little satellites we call home.

Purpose: A mixed affair, a celebration for the new recruits who have finished basic training etc. and also a goodbye to those who are leaving the colonies for space or planet based assignments, a time to get together and mingle before war starts up again...

People attending: All ZAFT personnel, their dates and possibly a few media personalities (after all the chairwoman will be there) but not many for security purposes.

Time: Set at night in RP time

Interesting/special things: Complete uniform, not pilots suit but the olive green and crimson red jackets etc., with... I don't know.

Don't worry, I won't live in the streets. Wilhelm, I'm glad to be back too. I might get a relief teaching job but not that soon.

Work had been boring and I had time to think about what the event can be like, below is my suggestions with some of the ones already suggested combined. Let's try to improve on the version below k?

Event venue: December City. (Dunno why, but I like the name December. XP)

Purpose: Annual ZAFT Day. (Sounds corny, but I can't think of a better name. HELP! ) This is an event held annually to praise and thank the ZAFT members for the hard work put in for the entire year. Usually it's just some casual outdoor barbecue stuff due to the male dominated council, but this year, due to more women holding high positions, they decided to do something formal instead, and hence, a ball.

People attending: All ZAFT personnel, their dates and possibly a few media personalities (after all the chairwoman will be there) but not many for security purposes. [This is from Mal]

Time: Set at night in RP time, one week in our own time

1. 2 vintage Lacus Zakus duke it out for our enjoyment (What is "duke" btw? ) [From Asahi]

2. FORMAL WEAR. This means suits and gowns! Hee. Delfina in low cut dress! WOOT!

I don't want uniform cause it's boring. Like that can test your rp skill.

Don't worry, the Chairwoman will pay you back the dance. LOL.

Hmm...Does anyone have the timeline for when the PLANTs were formed? Perhaps we can use that as the purpose for our event. A get together for an anniversary or something. Maybe we can try to see if any of the PLANTs have any sort of special meaning to them, hannah.

Oh yes, I love formal wear, but I do hope this duking out isn't going to turn into a cheering contest. Things like this are supposed to be relatively serious in my opinion.

Don't worry, the Chairwoman will pay you back the dance. LOL.

Just making sure to get it in writing

I'm not too sure about the Zaku's duking it out, seems like any repairs would be a serious waste of money and more of a security risk. Even unarmed, that many tons of metal standing on you couldn't be fun...

Again, would have to throw up the issue of logic and security. As witnessed in Seed & Destiny, MS are easy to steal and as such I doubt anyone on the security team for the politicians would want any around, other than those they can directly control.

Perhaps some sort of graduation 'party', a chance for the new officers and pilots to mingle with those who are going to be bossing them around in less than twenty four hours. It also means that first time meetings are gotten out of the way and the officers etc. can establish a clear chain of command, know who is above them in the pecking order and get a glimpse into their personalities.

Please people I was only joking about the Zakus (looking back at my post, i kinda left that detail out ) Seriously speaking, I take it you guys definitely dont want those zakus fighting, so go ahead and leave it out . btw, are we going to vote on which is the better finalized event? I'm kinda with Mal's reason for the event

The following is going to be the confirmed details for the event unless you all have any objections.

Event venue: December City. (Dunno why, but I like the name December. XP)

Purpose: Graduation + Awards Ceremony (People, PLEASE THINK OF A NICE NAME )

People attending: All ZAFT personnel, their dates and possibly a few media personalities (after all the chairwoman will be there) but not many for security purposes.

Time: Set at night in RP time, one week in our own time

1. People dancing - it's a formal event after all

2. FORMAL WEAR. This means suits and gowns! Hee. Delfina in low cut dress! WOOT! I don't want uniform cause it's boring. Like that can test your rp skill.

3. If you all want performance, then let there be performance by the graduating classes. Then you all don't need to perform cause you all are not graduating