Re: Favorite

fireminerva

Style, Style, and more Style 

I like my mobile suits to look imposing whilst they kick butt.  Alt Eisen has that whole "Fear my brute force weapons and hulking frame" effect, and the original Freedom had its shiny Hi-Mat wings and concealable weaponry (everything tucked away nice and neat; just like a transformer ).  And of course, then we have one of my favorite mecha of all time, Escaflowne.  Anything that turns into a gliding dragon and can wield a longsword wins in my book 

My only problem with Alt is that it seems to die a lot if I'm not careful about it. It's all about speed for me. Saviour, Freedom, R-1, Cybuster kinda stuff. Firepower don't mean a thing if you can't survive the fight (Of course, most of those I mentioned have firepower coming out their ears as well.  ), and my preferred method of doing that is to just avoid anything and everything.

I'd be saying, uniqueness, mobility (heck yeah), and style style style (kicking ass never looked so good! )

Firepower, however, is a mixed subject. An MS should have good firepower, but not turn into a turret. I like to look for a good medium between those two extremities (and this should apply for any MS ) therefore, mobility is god

I like mobility firepower and style inn that order, though i prefer to see what a pilot can do with his machine. Look at Andrew waltfeld(spelling?) he does some impressive things with even mass produced suits.  I just like to see pilots pushing their suits and using them well.

I look more into the character piloting them. What ever ms or Gundam used I would like it if it's associated with a character I favour but the suit still has to seem realistic in a way. With all that even if it gets pwned I'd still love it