Your opinion wanted!

hannahkiki

Hello all the cute guys of ZAFT! 

Okay, I know I have not been around much lately, had been busy scooping ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and being bullied by little kids while teaching. XS

The Dinner and Dance thread have been going on for a while, and I know if it's getting boring for you all or it's still okay, so I can decide to close off the thread or not.

And after the dinner and dance, do you have any suggestions for what we can do?

Your opinion is much valued, so please reply!

I don't know...If there isn't much chance or time for interaction between our characters, it seems kinda pointless. I was hoping that there would be a little more talking between some ZAFT and SoF personnel aside from DD and Dimitri, but it does seem a little difficult, what with some of us being irregularly active.

I won't mind continuing, though, but let's end it on a slightly high note.

I think that event was a success.  I think we should keep it going for about a week then close it though.  It's getting old.

I think we should speed up the school.  So more characters can play.  I would love to join in on a adventure, and I'm sure everyone else would to.

I would have to agree, lets at least finish it up. I also am a little so-so about the PA, its a good thing for Rping, but its length is somewhat restrictive to how I will sort you guys into squads. (which I have selected the commanders, but will inform you about them them later.)

I don't really mind whether or not the thread ends, but I just want to raise a point, wouldn't SoF care if we did end the thread? Seeing as they haven't done much, which (if you ended the RP) would show that (no offence ) that the RP was kind of a waste.....just my thoughts 

Good point, so maybe we should keep it going.  I mean if that wasn't there we would not be able to RP.  We could, but the ball is very convenient.  I say keep it open, maybe I'll do something stupid to spice up the night. 

As far as the school, I wish it would move along.  It looks like we are the only ACTIVE branch out there.  Wish we could fight.

Well, I'm probably gonna wrap up my conversation with Dimitri here in a post or two (two bored characters having a talk only works for so long ), so I for one, don't mind if it keeps going or not.

Afterwards, well I'm not sure. We could try and do some training of our own of some sort. Does anyone know if we can use/train on MS simulators without a license? If we can, we could do something with that. Or maybe handheld weapons training (Paintball!!! ). Just a thought, at any rate.

Well i was a new member around like a month now... i thought I couldn't get to the ball without an invitation xd so I've been idle until you guys finish that thread or posted something that i could go to do...

And now you finally have!  well i don't mind waiting that much... but please try to keep the ball thing ending faster... and yes that "paint ball" idea seems fun

Also, after the said event, you can start making your own topics and such. They don't have to be about the military, and can just be a random walking about the city topic. Hopefully by doing this, it will get you a little more active, and at least raise morale.

Could we possibly get some Rping in space.  Maybe make a squad that is aboard a ship.  We can RP just living on the ship for awhile.  As soon as the flight school is worked out maybe we can RP flying. 

Would this be a good idea?  Put your faction in charge of training you to fly.  I mean this way it might move faster.

Hmm...Any idea where to start from? Right now I'm still a little busy, but when the army exercise is completed sometime in mid to late July I'll be back up like never before.

Right now, I just want to get back into the flow of things, so just get me a venue, and I'll try to get something started (Or has something already been done? ).