Earth Alliance event

Kaizer

Okay, so Orb has had its ORB week (well, it was more like 3 months, but who's counting ), so how about we get an event of our own to throw in their faces.  I mean, clearly the EA is the best faction there is, so we should flaunt that fact extravagantly.

I'll finalize details when I get back from animaritimes, but until then, I'd like to hear your opinions on what kind of events you'd like to have.  It can be anything and most everything you can think of, so long as it doesn't require active use of MS, as we don't have the pilot academy yet (but good things come to those who wait remember  ).  Neko-Kyra (aka Winders) is in charge until I return, so you should be in good hands for the duration.

Since MS aren't available, why not a conventional Air Show using fighter aircraft? Like say, Spearheads or something.

The actual aircraft could be piloted by NPCs, and it'd be a good chance for EA RPers to interact, do some character roleplay.

Just throwing ideas out there.  That, and I've currently got fighters on the brain.

Unfortunatly we can't pilot fighers either (at least last time I checked). I think a military review would be a good idea but... theres not much for us to be able to do in that kind of situation... Maybe we should think about something for everyone else to join in too? (non EA)

Unfortunatly we can't pilot fighers either (at least last time I checked). I think a military review would be a good idea but... theres not much for us to be able to do in that kind of situation... Maybe we should think about something for everyone else to join in too? (non EA)

The other factions will have their own events planned

Paint-ball war games FTW 

the paintball thing actually sounds like a fun idea for us, though it wouldn't be as open to non EA members or civilians to join in (unless we went to some public field and never let on that we were military personnel  ).  And I also like the idea of an air show, with NPC pilots doing all the acrobatics so as to avoid anyone using a Spearhead or Skygrasper to wreak chaos and destruction (not that I wouldn't mind getting Lune's hands dirty ).

So I'm gonna set up a vote, and we can pick between Paintball, the air show, or Neko-Kyra's runway show