MS Teams

winders

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be foolish to just keep dividing our members up into special forces and Schatten Dolch members, so I'm thinking of starting a third team.  If we don't get any new members soon though then I'll draft Seth into one of our other teams just so he doesn't get left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just updated the list, so that those who do not have a team yet are mentioned, along with their rank.  I will begin organizing people soon enough, but I'm debating on whether to bulk up our current teams, or to form a new team first and foremost.  Sylia's ship assignment will wait until she feels ready to return to the site.

If I make a new team, I would be asking Linite Estral to act as the head of this group, being the only unassigned member of officer rank (not counting Sylia, as stated above).  If she would prefer to not take on such a position just yet, then I will simply split the unassigned members into the two current teams for the time being.

That being said, if any member has a personal wish to join a specific team, either post here or PM me saying which team and for what reasons; I've always liked to give EA members as much freedom in their actions as possible, as a little independence can go a long way in developing a sense of responsibility 

The only preferences that I would request (if I may) would be that I be placed on the team that has strong roleplayers, as I am just itching to begin roleplaying.  Which brings me nicely onto a question.  Whilst we are awaiting assignments, may we roleplay, and if so where should we roleplay? Just wanting a chance to dust my character down and put him through his paces - so-to-speak!

Every group I make has at least one or two strong role players in it, as thats how I had arranged things from the start.  I figured that this way, the strong role players have people to interact with at or around their level, as well as people who they can help along the way.  If you want an idea of how the two teams role play, just go take a look at the Orb foundation week thread for the 87th specials, or at Schatten Dolch for the 13th Black Squadron (aka me and neko-kyra  )

I think that forming the new team as soon as possible would be better than splitting us into the two current groups.

I just think that having more groups would provide us with better opportunities and more possibilities from a strategic standpoint anyways. Also I think that having more battleships would increase our “numbers” in battle because of the number of random NPCs allocated to each battleship.  

There are plenty of places to RP at, its just that there are only so many active people at a time, and most of them have went to Orb for the time being.  If you're looking to RP, you should try asking around and seeing who would be interested in RPing, and then setting up a thread somewhere on your own.  Just remember that mobile suits are unavailable at the moment, at least until the pilot academy opens up.

hmmm I dont think forming a new team is a good idea. right now as i see it each of the current teams only has 2 people at best and thats out of 2 teams (lets face it 13th is basically winders and kaizer, and 87th is more or less me and Konig) I mean we could make more teams but we really should be thinking small right now since that is what we are in terms of playable characters. hmmm it looks like Sylivia's going to be a ship captain and Linite also wants to be one, maybe we should divide our two squads onto two different ships? and later on once we get some better activity going then begin to organize a new team.

I just think it would be nicer to have some strong RP going now for the time being, I mean we should already be planning what else to do after the foundation week. While I'm bringing this up maybe (for the 87th at least) we could do some basic training that someone suggested before, to get some more roleplaying going on.

• 2 weeks later...
(lets face it 13th is basically winders and kaizer, and 87th is more or less me and Konig)

Well, me and Winders constitute a two-man army (or 3 girl army, if you look at it in terms of Lune, Asagi, and Neko-Kyra) 

But yeah, I see your point, and buffing up our current squads into more respectable levels might be a good idea.  Besides, being transferred to a new group later on can always make for good character development.  I'll look over everyone's bio's and most recent rp's sometime today, and then I'll split you guys up according to where I think you would fit in best.  As always, if you would rather join one team over another, either post here or PM me with the reasons why 

I've updated the team rosters, so now everyone except for Sylia Rose (who is on leave) has been assigned to a team.  If you have qualms with the team arrangements, then feel free to post and tell me.  The team rosters are still on page 1 as always, but I've quoted it here as well to make it quicker for everyone to see.

13th Black Squadron 'Schatten Dolch':  Awaiting assignment to new battleship

Important members:

Lieutenant Lune Zoldark

Ensign Asagi Kyoto

Crewman 1st Class Ezekiel Koehler

Crewman 1st Class Jayden Cross

Crewman 1st Class Laine Williams

Crewman 2nd Class Kyle Ashford

Crewman Recruit Kyra Relm

87th Special Forces Unit: Off-duty and awaiting orders

Important members:

Ensign Ernst Gunther Koenig