Ensign Linite Estral

Ensign Ernst Gunther Koenig

Crewman 1st class Johnathon McDowell Locke

Crewman 2nd class Alexandre Holcroft

Crewman 2nd class Alexei Woroschzow

Crewman 2nd class Seth Jedan

Crewman 2nd class Yuri Crevecoeur

Off duty/Awaiting re-assignment:

Crewman recruit Dylan Forester (forester)

Crewman 2nd class Atake Kesatsu (Black Magic)

Crewman 2nd class Brendon Gorman (Rusty)

Crewman 1st class Laine Williams (Laine)

Crewman 1st class James Hawke (James Hawke)

Crewman 1st class Ezekiel Koehler (Ezekiel)

Captain Sylia Rose (Sylia)

-------------------------

Wagner has been assigned to Schatten Dolch and Alexandre (Crimson Justice) has been assigned to the 87th specials.  I've also weeded out the members who have been inactive over the past few weeks or months.  Should these people become active again, they are welcome to return to the previous positions or transfer to a new group.  As a side note, our two main factions are now about equal in size when we count Neko-Kyra's NPC Asagi, so our paintball game coming up should be fairly evenly matched .

EDIT: Ezekiel and Forester have been bumped to the off-duty list, and Malum Caliga has been assigned to Schatten Dolch, now if only we had some mobile suits for him to fix

EDIT EDIT: Yuri Crevecoeur has been assigned to the 87th specials 

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Current team standings as of 04/05/07:

13th Black Squadron "Schatten Dolch":

Important Members:

Lieutenant Lune Zoldark

Ensign Wagner A. Altman

Ensign Asagi Kyoto (NPC)

Crewman 1st class Jayden Cross

Crewman 2nd class Kyle Ashford

Crewman 2nd class Malum Caliga

Crewman Recruit Kyra Relm

87th Special forces: Off-duty and awaiting orders

Important members:

Ensign Linite Estral

Crewman Recruit William Asher

• 1 month later...

Okay, here's a big update to the team lists, and I might have to update it further in the coming days depending on what I hear from winders:

13th Black squadron, 'Schatten Dolch':

Important members:

Lieutenant Lune Zoldark

Ensign Asagi Kyoto (NPC)

Crewman 1st class Jayden Cross

Crewman 2nd class Malum Caliga

Crewman 2nd class Kyle Ashford

Crewman 2nd class Tnsumi Shine

Crewman Recruit Kyra Relm (NPC)

87th Special forces:

Important members:

Ensign Linite Estral

Crewman Recruit William Asher

Crewman Recruit Meis Misaki

Wagner has been inactive for over a month, and has thus been dropped from the EA; should he return, he can still reapply for the EA.  With winders retiring, I will be taking control of his characters until a final decision can be made as to their fate (as Asagi is one of the few NPCs on the site, and Kyra is an important character to Lune's storyline and development).  Kyosuke's character, Meis Misaki, has been assigned to the 87th specials, while Tnsumi Shine has been assigned to Schatten Dolch.

• 1 month later...

Well, luckily with the addition of Liubei's character comes a new MS squad, 154th Independent Mobile Group; the Red Dragon Guard.  As I see it, we have one major squad for each of the main nations (AF, EU, REA): Red Dragon Guard is the East Asian group, 87th Specials will be the Eurasian Federation's, and Schatten Dolch will be the Atlantic Federation's.  As such, I'll be organizing people by their citizenship for the most part (special transfer's to specific units is still available by request).

13th Black Squadron, 'Schatten Dolch'

Important Members:

Lieutenant Lune Zoldark

Ensign Linite Estral (on leave)

Crewman 1st Class Jayden Cross

Crewman 2nd Class Malum Caliga

Crewman 2nd Class Tnsumi Shine

Crewman Recruit Kyra Relm (NPC)

87th Special Forces

Important Members:

Lieutenant Commander Ernst Gunther Koenig

Crewman 2nd Class Meis Misaki

Crewman 2nd Class Yuri Crevecoeur

Crewman 2nd Class Seth Jedan

154th Independent Mobile Group, 'Red Dragon Guard'

Important Members:

Lieutenant Commander ChengHu Liu

Ensign Asagi Kyoto (NPC)

Crewman 1st Class Johnathon McDowell Locke

Crewman 2nd Class Kyle Ashford

This list is a still in the works, and should you wish for a transfer to a different group, I would ask that you post here and state your reasons as to why, and I'll speak to each group's respective leader to see what can be done (I'm in charge of Schatten Dolch, Konig's got the Specials, and Liu has Red Dragon Guard) .

Edited by Guest

I've gotz another question now, what kind of mobile suits are we going to get assigned? also I figured i might as well throw this out there, it would be up to you guys to decide but it looks like the REA could use some more people, I'd be willing to transfer over that way things would be more even (assuming thats what you guys would want). As for any character reasons why I'm fairly certain I could come up with something.

I may post something in detail, but if you want to transfer over, you'd have to be an REA citizen and have a profile that would make it sufficient to enter an elite and loyal unit like the Red Dragon Guard.

Admittedly I know that this unit is rather undermanned at this moment and time.

@Liu: Sorry, twas half-awake when I wrote it V_V

@Konig: I updated the member list so that most of the AF members were in Schatten Dolch and that the EF members were in Hell Hounds (I'll put the name up when I edit it, I wasn't aware that you guys had decided upon a nickname yet...*ish out of the loop*).  As well, should anything happen later on to seperate any of the Earth Alliance nations, this will make it so we don't force citizens to attack their own home by sticking them in a military thats against them.

As for mobile suits, that will be next to arrive.  I expect that Liu and Konig might have plans for how they want their squads to look like, so unless they have no specific wants or needs for the groups, I will be handing out mobile suits to approved license holders at my own discretion.  If you want a specific mobile suit, you'll have to give me a good reason as to why your character would use it (besides, 'cause I wants it!' ).

As always, I need your guys' opinions on this stuff.  If there's something the faction wants as a whole, then I will work to get it for you guys (free gundams or money aside ).

Actually, 87th is still an AF OMNI contingent and there will be a separate/another team soon for EF. As you know, there is not a single member in EAF that is of the EF 

So for now...the EF will not see much action, till I get new members for EF.

And i can assure everyone...that EF will be having the biggest guns than any other nation. I guarantee that 

I still need to know whether or not Fuku wants to be a part of the REA's unit. 

As for mobile weapons...though the Red Dragon Guard is an elite unit, I intended for them to use Windams (with the various associated Packs, though Jet is probably the default, like any other OMNI MW unit.)  I'm working on some custom designs that can be used at a later point.  (When some members get more advanced licenses.)  I also have a few future possibilities for a limited/mass production mobile suit, but I'll continue that discussion in the Staff's Custom MW thread.

Well, like I've said multiple times, if people want to join a different faction, they should post here, or PM me at the very least (though sometimes I don't reply right away, *ish prone to procrastination* V_V).  If Fuku wants to change what team he's on, he should post here to denote it.

Okay, so we'll keep Hell Hounds as an AF unit for now, and we can always move people around when a Eurasian Federation specific group emerges.  As for the situation about mobile suits, Since Liu revealed that Red Dragon Guard members would be using Windams (which I have no qualms about, I like the windams ), I'm going to reveal the main suit of Schatten Dolch (if the name itself didn't already tell you).  Schatten Dolch means 'Dark Dagger', alluding to the fact that Schatten Dolch members will be piloting Slaughter Daggers first and foremost.

Also, while it doesn't really need to be said here, I'm urging EA members to start posting more in our headquarters.  Feel free to make your own topics, ask questions, request RPs, anything.  I just want to make sure that EA members are paying attention to the headquarters still V_V (Yes, this is coming from the procrastinator, but seeing you guys post will help spur me into action too; I may procrastinate, but I always do what I promise....eventually V_V).