Re: Current plans

Kaizer

While its hard to say exactly what people will do until the storyline is up and set in concrete, I think it would be nice to know just who is planning on joining which factions; or what kinds of mobile weapons they plan on using (if/when we earn them of course).  And since its never nice to ask a question that you aren't willing to answer yourself, I'll start off.

I plan on joining the EA and ZAFT, and one of my characters will be loosely affiliated with Orb, and will strictly be a test pilot.  As for mobile suits, I want to make a Huckebein Mass production type for one of my characters, and possibly bring back the Gemini from SEED RPG.  What about you guys?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am waiting to see ...because I don't want to have pilots this time...or if I will have then just one...I would like to have plitician or ship commander but I dunno if it will be possible. So I am waiting to see if it will

Not really.

Some people already made vague plans for factions etc, so this thread is not redundant.  But after discussing this issue with a few members on IRC yesterday, others mentioned that they will also take the same 'wait and see' approach.

EDIT: Then again, look at how many character profiles have popped up already, despite the lack of a set storyline.

Edited by Guest

I'd have to say I'm definatly having one character in the EA regardless of the storyline lol. *looks at Locke* I'm hoping to get my hands on a slaughter dagger in that case.

As for Ian I'm not sure if i'll keep him in the EA, i think I'll play that by ear although I'm kinda hoping to put him in Orb this time around we'll see. I think if it comes down to it i'll try and keep things even in terms of faction numbers which means he'll either goto Orb, EA, or Merc factions, or maybe even Zaft if i find a way to put a natural in their forces :p

Far too many 'wait and sees' for my liking, where's your enthusiasm people 

Even if none of you have decided on your characters yet, surely some of you must be thinking about what mobile weapons you'll be piloting?  Where's everyone's dream gundams?  I'm gonna work towards getting the Huckebein Mk-II or Huckebein 008L, I love the Huckebeins, each and every one of them! (I even managed to find a huckebein mkII keychain at a liquidation store once, along with a Dancougar keychain to go with it.  I'm just wondering where they got them from?)

well for me its gonna be a ZAFT captain planning on making this guy alot more complex than bronan.  Ultra cool never loses his temper and highly intelligent (something you could never accuse bronan of)

im probably gonna pilot GINN or a CGUE not sure yet but some sort of old school mecha.

Id put more info but im working it out as I go along 

I'm going to play the under used EA, natural. For an MS I’m not sure if I’m ganna use an old design of mine, finish one I never finished or make a totally new one. If I use one of my old designs it will most likely be  a slightly changed one of my favorite one I have ever made.

Kaizer: I don't see the point.  ESPECIALLY after talking to Valiant on IRC; he mentioned that members will be ASSIGNED starter suits, rather than by our own choice.  And just because we're going by 'wait and see' it doesn't necessarily mean a lack of enthusiasm.  Don't mistake patience for 'lack of enthusiasm.'

Well, I understand being assigned starter suits, but this is for later on, when we've had the time and experience to acquire a custom suit.    I mean, I'm talking about Gundams and commander use mobile suits mostly, so it would be a long time before any of these suits see the light of day.  I was just curious to see if anybody's tastes have changed since we're on a new site and all.

And thanks to Ray for coming to my defense, he got it right on the nose; I'm not trying to push anyone's buttons, I just wanted a brief glimpse of what the future of this site will hold.

I'll be going my favorite, which has always been zaft. Talk about cool uniforms! The first mobile suit I would use would be a Cgue or Deep arms variant. In the near future, work up to a Kerokeros Bucue Hound, so i can slice you alliance punks around.

And thanks to Ray for coming to my defense, he got it right on the nose; I'm not trying to push anyone's buttons, I just wanted a brief glimpse of what the future of this site will hold.

*sigh*  My bad.

Admittedly, I was a bit cranky (at other things) when I made my previous post.

On-topic: I was working on a few EA variantion Windam designs after being nominated for the East Asia nation-state leader.  Nothing too drastic in terms of technology, but something that would be a good identifier for the REA. 

When the announcement was first made, I did decide to take a 'wait and see' approach, especially since my choice of faction is almost always based on 'let's see who has the least number of people'. Judging from the responses here, that would still seem to be Orb.

Besides, I practically got recruited by Qrioser-hime herself on IRC. A tax on you all!

Hopefully, my profile (which would be completed as soon as the storyline is up) would be more than enough to get my application approved.

As for (way) future machines? I've got three in mind, depending on how my RP goes: the Dixen (Tech Romancer), Weltall-2 (Xenogears), or God Gundam.

For the moment, an M1 Astray or Murasame would do nicely. I've yet to do the customization I originally intended.

Edited by Guest

*sigh*  My bad.

Admittedly, I was a bit cranky (at other things) when I made my previous post.

On-topic: I was working on a few EA variantion Windam designs after being nominated for the East Asia nation-state leader.  Nothing too drastic in terms of technology, but something that would be a good identifier for the REA. 

Speaking of that, I'm transporting the GM Quel over for the Equatorial Union.