Re: Current plans

Kaizer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take command of ZAFT and turn it into the most powerful faction ever seen!.....NOT!

I'd love to be a ZAFt commander again, but I don't think it will work out that way....mainly becuase I'm not organised enough to keep a faction running. as you've all seen on seedrpg

There will be deputies etc, but right now, the main thing we're waiting for is to have sufficient members to start a RPing. I believe that the names of the various faction leaders will be revealed in due time. There are already a shortlist of candidates. Valiant will announce them when the time's right

There will be deputies etc, but right now, the main thing we're waiting for is to have sufficient members to start a RPing. I believe that the names of the various faction leaders will be revealed in due time. There are already a shortlist of candidates. Valiant will announce them when the time's right

Actually that's what I am waiting for ...I basicly can't create char I want without asking faction leader if I can have character like that

With the Factions just getting their leaders, we need to write material for each faction represented. So we have a guideline, instead of just an assumed role when a member is in X faction. I thank you for your patience. 

Edited by Guest