Re: Current plans

Kaizer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't worry about having more pilots than the other side in order to determine a battle.  They are a lot of things going on other than the RP pilots. 

For example let's assume that for sake of argument RP pilots are elite pilots.  Which makes sense becasue a war can't e fought with only 50 people.  You need thousands of suits and pilots to start a war.  The EA has less "elite" pilots, but they still have more suits and people, thefore when you play the RP the EA does have the flexibility of how to use those people.  The trick for the faction with less "elites" is how to keep your "elites" alive and maximixing their outpot via squadron or better organization of the "elites".

In short when Mwu said "Numbers don't mean a thing" he was lying, numbers do matter, because there is so much that a "elite" pilot can to help his cause.  Therefore, is not about the numbers of "elite" pilot is the employment of those pilots, the organization.  I personally don't find it unfair unless it goes for a 2:1 of "elites" ratio, however you can balance that you by giving more grunt production to the faction with less armies, so they can balance each other out. 

ZAFT all the way, hopefully piloting a ZGMF-1017M GINN High Manoeuvre Type until I can type up a slightly customized version (heatwhips, altered colors & perhaps some kind of rocket/grenade launcher). Gotta get through pilot school first though...

Well I am not making a generalization that EA has less elites pilots....what I meant if more people joine ZAFT there Char will proably be considered elite and more grunt armies will go to the other side.  The same way reversed if by some strange reason EA has more RP char they have more elites pilots and ZAFT will get compesated with more grunt armies. 

The idea was to bring balance in to the game.  Not to generalize