How did you get your displayed name?

Valiant

Well, FAITH explained how his displayed name came about instead of his character name so I thought, hey why not start something like this since we have some interesting nicknames going around.

I'll start things off with myself.

The orignal form of the nick was Valiant Heart. I wanted to use Valiant Cross but a small search led me to the discovery that it is a name given to Jesus. So I thought I shouldn't choose a name with such strong religious links. And thus I settled on Valiant Heart. Eventually, I decided to shorten it to simply Valiant, something that is much easier for everyone to remember.

Well, outside the obvious change to my characer's name...

My common username is chaos_revolver, revolver_exile, and eternal_exile.

I have a thing for the number 6, hence revolver.

Chaos is becasue my friends know that I am completely random at times, in fact, most times.

Exile is because I've always felt like I never quite fit in anywhere. I'm that guy who's at the back of a party, laughing with everyone else, but never being the one who made the joke. Just there, largely unnoticed. That kind of thing.

....yes, the reason behind asahi is very obvious 

But "twatmaster" was/is an intersting case. About a decade ago (when i was 6 ) i heard the word "twat", i asked what it was, and someone said it was a frag, a kill in a game, a score in a game. I dont know why they said this, and so, to follow that "twatmaster" in my head was "fragmaster". how lame hey, i was only a kid ok?

piratemaster is the cencored version. I also go by angryrobot, but that rarely comes up.

Well, i've had a few names, my first name was tyrant gundam, which came from my favourite custom gundam i made. i later shortened it to Tyrant and on msn, some people began to call me Ty.

When i began dragonizing my Seig, he began to look more like a demon, and i then watched a anime called trinity blood. The main demon on that was a crusnik, so i decided to change seig into his own crusnik form (can be seen n my art thread). And so from that came my current nickname

man kct, you're popular on the net! I went, "Was he that guy on AQS...?"

I briefly saw a J-drama called 'Sailor Uniform and Machine Gun". (Sailor Fuku to Kikanjyuu)

Fukus with Nodachis look better. Go Setsuna!

I knew it got something to do with Setsuna .>" title="" /> .

I've actually been throwing "DragonDaimyo" around for two or three years now. I made it up during my stay at the first forum I joined. I just kinda thought about stuff I liked, throwing possibilities around at random. After a few tries, I came up with "Dragon". But that wasn't enough, as simple "Dragon" would be in use on any popular server.

So I started throwing out stuff to add on to that, eventually coming up with "Commander". I kinda liked that, so I started playing Thesaurus and eventually came up with "Daimyo". I liked it 'cause it had that alliterative feel to it, plus it had the "Commander" connotation. So then I just put them together.

Dangit, now you've got me all nostalgic.

As some people already inquired, yes, the liubei portion of my nick is from Romance of the Three Kingdoms as well as Dynasty Warriors (which was based on ROTK).  The 013...well, 13 is my lucky number.   And I've used this as my main online nick for my entire online 'life' (Over 4+ years, I think)

Well my nick here is my characters name but i normally use red_Mage or red_Mage25. Red Madge comes from back when me and my friends favorite web comic was 8-bit and we started calling each other by whatever character we were most like and I'm most like red mage so thats why I'm called that.

Kai Zergas was the first online name I ever really used, as it was a name I came up with for an RPG character I was creating for RPG maker.  After a bit of time on SEED RPG, I took the first part of the character's last name and added it to his first, so Kai Zergas became Kaizer.  Not as in depth or thrilling a story as some of the other peoples names....

Hmm, me? evo_Sieg?

Sieg - first part of my name (obviously, hehe...)

evo? Well, I'm a car guy, a Mitsubishi fan boy, hehe

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6,

Evo 6,

Evo Six,

evo_Sieg.

Hehe, that's how I got it, hehe...

LanEvo 6 fanboys >.> , like they're the most 'worshipped' thing here .>" title="" /> .