Re: Who were you on SEED RPG?

liubei013

Someone mentioned having a thread for those who came over from SEED RPG, so we may know who was who.  Some (if not most) people already mentioned their original nicks at their intro threads, but what the heck. 

So, yeah, if you came over from SEED RPG, tell us who you were/are.

Starting off...

I was Jerome Mensalien and Alicia Mackwell there.  I didn't roleplay as much as I would've liked, especially in the combat 'phase' but I suppose a fresh new start's also a good thing. 

[me=Kaizer]pokes Winders[/me]

Yes, you must bother 

In order of first appearance, I was:

Kai Zergas

Jeremy Knight

Lilium Trollius

Maria Kumiko

Edana Caelan

Sanger Zonvolt

Some of these characters will be reborn for the new site (Edana = Lune), while some have been dropped to the side (bye bye Jeremy-kun).  I had never gotten much of a chance to use Sanger Zonvolt, which was sad, cause I really wanted to go and fight someone with him; most preferably Winders' Asagi character.  Half the match would've been them spouting out cheesy attack names 

Someone mentioned having a thread for those who came over from SEED RPG, so we may know who was who.  Some (if not most) people already mentioned their original nicks at their intro threads, but what the heck. 

So, yeah, if you came over from SEED RPG, tell us who you were/are.

Starting off...

I was Jerome Mensalien and Alicia Mackwell there.  I didn't roleplay as much as I would've liked, especially in the combat 'phase' but I suppose a fresh new start's also a good thing. 

Drann Kanzaki. And I was the one who asked for such a thread.

I don't think we're going to have a seperate space for NPC's, you merely have to denote that they are NPC characters by having [NPC] in the thread title.  Of course, this is just guess work on my part, and I'll make sure to ask Valiant about it when I get the time (I still gotta make an NPC profile for Lune's father after all).