Re: Resignition

Kai Hiwatari

Hey all..I've been with most of you guys since SeedRPG for a year and now, on to Advent Destiny..However, due to the demanding amount of school work which hangs my future in balance, I choose to quit rp'ing. Haha..Nah..this ain't a joke. I'm seriously quiting. Sides, I've lost the will to rp, so, there's no point in me staying is there? With that, I rest my case.

I would like to thank EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU ALL. Those whom I know and those who I don't. Especially the Admins, Kai Zergas, Keiji, Val, Wind. You guys made SeedRPG/Advent Destiny my second home. For that, I thank you..

(P.S: Sorry if I missed out anyone)

*bolts magicaly dissapear*

Heh..Sorry bro..I would like to thank you especially for helping me out when I was still a noob and up till now even in times of depression or happiness.. Especially with your mecha's..Which I don't even know how to take care of it and trash it from time to time =.=

And, don't worry..I'll be back..say..in like..a few years?

*Slides across the floor and grips Kai's legs*

Noooooooooooo.  You were pretty much one of the originals from the old site to me (never met btw).  You can't go, we'll be losing a part of the family, plllllllleeeeeeaaasssseee.

Seriously, best of luck to ya mate; hope to see ya around whenever you can make it.

Goodbye Kai! Weird, i haven't said hello and I'm saying goodbye.

Cheers to one of the veterans (or should I say pioneers?) of SeedRPG and Advent Destiny! Here's to furthuring your studies!

Hope you drop by, if you can. We'll be rooting for your success!

[me=evo_Sieg]stands at attention, raises a salute to Kai. A 24-gun salute echoes in the background.[/me]

Bon Voyage!

OPA: Haha..Just take it that I am leaving the family for awhile ^^ FAmily bonds will awlays remain the same right? I'll return when I am alright  ;)

Drann: Hey..Long time since I heared from you bro.

Ray: Sorry rob. I am actually a huge fan of the Alt but had to defeat it then  :-[ However, I would really like to have a rematch~ In a few months/years? ^^ Gonan miss the both of you T.T

kyuubi: Bye mate. Haha..there's nothing to like bout my rping >.< Ain't as good as alot of the elites here..

evo: O.o Don't have to be so grand desu >.< *Salutes back anyways* I aint really a veteran nor pioneer

Rad: haha..I still remember the nights where we would do crazy stuff in the chatroom xD

Wind: .>" title="" /> Scare me?? NEVA

AND, thanks for everything once again!

Rad: haha..I still remember the nights where we would do crazy stuff in the chatroom xD

That doesn't have to end, you know. Anytime you're free and find yourself bored to death, you can always visit here just to chat and do crazy stuff. The humor-factory still churns out good jokes on a regular basis.

• 2 months later...