Leave

Valiant

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-rubs back of head- 

Awe damn, I forgot to post my absence here because I didn't get time from this last week.  Any ways, sorry I've been kinda ...

... quiet for most of this month.  I've had random issues pop up that I had to deal with and last weekend was hectic because I had piano exams (practical and theory) to do and it was the same weekend as an Anime Convention that is held here every year .-.;

But I'm back now, all rested up and etc.

I feel horrible for being inactive for the last week or so and not saying anything. I feel even worse because I have to say this: I'm placing myself on temporary hiatus, until I've got myself sorted out. I will try to convince myself to come on frequently, but no promises.

Sorry guys, I'm having issues - Hopefully they'll be sorted out soon.

going back to school???omg!!!what a good boy!!! ahahaha too bad summer is a long way to go!!!but don't worry school days are fun too!!and I'm also waiting for summer because I'm going to make my first character......and by that time I can RP!!and when that time comes.....I'm going to make you my first enemy....win or lose doesn't matter to me

Edited by Guest

I'm moving this weekend (from Arizona to Texas for those of you who are curious). I'm going to be moving in with my aunt for awhile then hopefully my own house soon afterwards. Point being I wont be on this weekend (and probably not until next Tuesday or Wednesday). Besides that there is a very real possibility that i might not have the internet for the next month (i.e. my aunt wont let me use her connection or something else that i can't forsee right now, you never know). In the case that i wont have internet access I want to give permission to liubei to use my character as an NPC until i return. I simply dont want Locke to get left behind in anything while i'm away so i hope thats fine. Other than that I look forward to returning after this very long move lol!

Soree for being "El Comuniqado" for past 3 weeks and too bad that this gonna continuing for next 5 weeks. But after the first 3 weeks are up I might be coming back with a slowly, till all work is done.

EDIT: You know what...nvrmind...I'll just be online and not bother anyone. If you have anything you want to say just PM me  . Being as the Official Lurker of the site. 

Edited by Guest

Alright I finished my move and now i have very slow internet connection by using my phone as a modem but none the less i am here! (Thank god i was worried i wouldnt have any internet at all!) I almost feel a tear coming to my eye just seeing this page again!

• 2 weeks later...

lol well i finally got  ticket to leave dullsville and return to AZ so I wont be on much this weekend. i know for sure i got internet at home (fast connection at that, thank god!) so Ill probably be back one when i finish my trek across texas, new mexico, and arizona!