Leave

Valiant

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note guys- even though I'm still a minor in here- My computer stuffed on me about a week ago and well I'm on my brother's computer while he's in HK. So just know that I wont be as active (cause I'll be checking in during school) after he comes back.

I'll be going on leave for pretty much the whole summer...-__- I've got a cabin up near a big lake north of my hometown and there isn't exactly a computer there...

I'll miss ya all and I'll try to get on at every chance I get!

Until September!!

have fun Grace

As for me I'm going to be gone for the next week, My family booked us on a cruise to mexico so  unless they have the internet on the ship for cheap (or free) then i wont be able to be on here.

As for the match I'm in, either I'll be able to post when its my turn or if you guys could just skip me, guess theres not much else that could be done. =/

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Well, sorry , I should take my leave(( *Valiant, really sorry, I know, I'm FL, but this is RL, what can I do ?))* From today and till end of August (in worst case). Maybe my GF (yes, even such asocial human as I'm can find GF)) permit me use of her PC, but I doubt (she's not stingy, she just want more attention)). So...Again, sorry *sweatdrop*

Umm... Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... In fact I came back awhile ago, 2 weeks ago- to be exact. But I was getting ready for my Cousins wedding in Europe... I'll be gone from August 6th till August 16 , then will be going to sleep away Camp, and will be gone for an addition 3-5 days... Also, was hoping  I could be a part of the first mission of SoF, but I don't know if it will be over by then...