Leave

Valiant

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be away over the weekend. I'm involved in the Pharmacy Week 2006, an event to promote my future profession. I need to be there to make sure things run smoothly

There are a couple of code fixes that I need to work on once I'm back. II hope everyone can still wait a while more for the RP!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not quite going on leave...

My dad has gotten sick of my late night sessions on the net, and I think he's done something to my computer because all of a sudden it's not working

So till whatever is wrong with it is sorted out you might be seeing a lot less of me.

As it turns out; my dad claims that he hasn't touched the computer...

Possibly picked up a virus or the computer is just copping a tude with me, anyway I'm using a mates computer at his house but I can only be here for a few hours at a time.

Hopefully have my computer sorted out in the next day or so...hopefully

Just found out a few hours ago that a number of rellies are coming to stay with us for a few weeks, and i've gotta help entertain them.  Thus, my visits here to AD for the next few weeks will more than likely be diminished (can't even make any late night visits because i gotta give up my room to my nan)

So I'll try to make it here when i can, if not...then i guess i'll see you all in a few weeks (or less).

Ishian won't be that active for awhile, he just told me he broke his hand, and he wanted me to send the word out to you guys.  If he does get online, his posts will be slow, as will his Mirc replies.  He also gives Ray Katsuki the OK to use his character as an NPC to keep the RP's going.

• 2 weeks later...

With my phone-line up the creek (thank you dad) and with the recent rains I can't get on the net for more than 10 seconds.  So I won't be around much until the phoneline dries out (which might be a while with more rain expected).

Can't be online much this week, all 4 of my exams are this week, which means that when I'm not writing an exam, I'm planning how to get to the exam, studying, eating or sleeping (or playing PSU and Yggdra Union    ).  Having recently gotten an online subscription, I don't much feel like wasting my 15 free days of play, but my health and classes come first, games come second, and my social life comes third 

Needless to say, I'll be back and free of all worries come Sunday 

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I'd like to apologise for my lack of being around...bot that it really matters being me   Anyway, I've got assignments coming up so you'll still see less of me for probably the next month or so

Now to what I originally came here for; Had a quick chat with Winders, he says he's doing fine on his holidays in Malaysia (and that he misses and loves you all and he wishes he could be here...ok so I added that bit )

Anyway, he says he'll be back on the 14th (didn't say what month, but it's easily assumed January.  So he'll be back in a couple of weeks (banning members- nah )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...