How do you like the new site?

Valiant

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum looks awesome...I would try some more colurs in the main theme as white makes it looks somehow blank...if you know what I mean...

The top banner is great...perfect...I really like it.

About the rest of things. We still don't know everything do we? So for example I don't fully understand how will the newtype system and MS upgrade system work but so far it doesn't look bad. Yeah one more thing...with so many potential pilots...won't it be hard to keep the academy in good pace to keep up?

We will have to try the academy out before we know how well it works

As for the colours... it's deliberately white. Call it simplistic.

Thanks for the compliments. I thought the banner is great too. It keeps to the tradition of having Kira, Lacus, Cagalli and Athrun on it, just like all previous banners we had.

The site looks great, very professional and easy to navigate, and the grayish white tone is nice, but I have to say I preferred the SEED RPG color schemes more; but thats more because I'm accustomed to them if anything.

For the MS upgrade and Newtype systems, I don't mind a few changes, as it will prevent people from constantly coming out with watered down versions of Gundams and will hopefully inspire for more original suits or at least, lesser known adaptations (shamelessly self-promoting the Arblade if you haven't guessed yet).

Edit:  And I just found a nice touch that some of the others might not have noticed yet about the site, it warns you if someone posts before you, allowing you to review and edit your posts before mass confusion occurs.  Valiant and Advent Destiny FTW!

Edit: And I just found a nice touch that some of the others might not have noticed yet about the site, it warns you if someone posts before you, allowing you to review and edit your posts before mass confusion occurs. Valiant and Advent Destiny FTW!

Just saw that in action as winders posted...spiffy.  :D

The layout's great...but it'll take some getting used to.  >_<

I'm still reading the different aspects of this RP in comparison to the old one though...seems manageable enough but it's a matter of 'wait and see.'

Yeah you have some challange in front of you

I was thinking about light blue clour...something like background colour of this one http://www.slovnik.sk/ (the lighter one...btw. it's site for slovak-english translating I use )...just for second teme

I almost died working on the theme. So bleah

just wish we could get started already. i wanna kick some a$$

Everyone does! But patience is the key. We want to start out prepared and not hit around in the dark for a direction in the RP.

Man, I knew I made a big mistake when I went to bed!

I was nice enough to warn you

I like the layout but I think you should separate the stickies more somehow. Like maybe a grey background.

It's not possible with the way things are set up. However, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, I hope.

Well, I really like this site to the old one, the I don't understand the changes you made to the MS thing completely yet. From what I gathered, we have to go through the academy to get a liscence to have an MS right? And once we do have an MS, we take a standard one, and then start buying stuff from the 'shop' with our money, to upgrade the standard mobile suits we were given, right?

Well, I really like this site to the old one, the I don't understand the changes you made to the MS thing completely yet. From what I gathered, we have to go through the academy to get a liscence to have an MS right? And once we do have an MS, we take a standard one, and then start buying stuff from the 'shop' with our money, to upgrade the standard mobile suits we were given, right?

Right. And you need to post the customised suit for approval to make sure it isn't overpowered.

lol i have been rp starved for the past 15 weeks, sorry

The RP is still going on in SeedRPG until we start here

You were warned Winders

Anyway, I hope the launch of the new site explains the absence of us from seedrpg for so long.

I love this new site! We might try out other coloured backgrounds, but it'll mean that we have to redo lots of things from scratch..

Perhaps we'll consider adding other background templates that users can choose from.