How do you like the new site?

Valiant

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this new site was going to be real confusing at first, but after ten minutes it has been firmly established in my mind that this place is great

You guys have really outdone yourelves here.  Bravo.

Just glad my characters don't use MS (no school for me rofl)

Edited by Guest

Yes but if i did, i would totally be lost. it be like stepping into the middle of a orgy... just wouldnt be pretty.... ill just wait i guess...

Well, that's... one way to put it.

Anyways, I kinda like the whole thing, but don't really like any particular aspects of it. In the end it works pretty darn well, though, so congradulations on a job well done. Though I gotta admit, the banner rocks.

Hmm...it was a lil confusing at first.  I couldn't find forum.  I guess I'm unobservant.  But, now, it looks really cool.  If Shadow from SeedRPG sees this post, then I'm asking-Should we do a repeat of what Ryu did to Kaoshiung? 

And yeah, it's looking great, Vali (getting to lazy to write Valiant) keep up the good work!

*Salutes

Seriously, I can't even begin to imagine the time and effort you guys have put into this thing.

But it's gonna go for a long time, thats for sure...the ste i mean, not the work, actually work will go on but the site will go lon- im rambling.

I think OPA got himself stuck in an infinite loop 

But seriously speaking, this is a great update to SEED RPG, definitely more organized then before, and its growing even faster I think.  Its only been a day or two so far, and yet we have over 50 members!  Lost Hope had gone on for a few months, and we didn't even end up with that many members.

Also, i think I'm in agreeance with DD on this one, each part of the site isn't that amazing, but when you put it all together, it makes something that is far better then before.  The whole is greater than the sum of its parts I guess.

Yeah, is true abou the e-mails, I am here because I got one...and if I may say so this place looks nice.  Kudos, to everyone in their hard work I look foward to Rping some of you again and those that I don't know I look foward meeting you. 

Personally, I think the site is great! Nice job, the only thing that I get confused is exactly what is the timeline in the C.E. generation and are we remaking the entire storyline again.