Rate the Avatar and Signature Above you!

Ryou Misaki

I guess i can lead off

I like the signature, the rightmost pic has a kinda cool glow thing to it, and the splotchy paint effect.    Even though I never like the Shinn character very much it nice.  Ill give it a 9/10

As for the avatar, anthropomorphizing characters has always kinda bugged me, but this is still kinda funny at first so 7/10

I love the signature, as I am a HUGE Trinity Blood fan.  I really like how the face is all dark, because it really adds to the Crusnik look.  The plain black and white is awesome, but i think if the eyes were a crimson red it would be all the more amazing. 9/10

Your avatar is interesting.  I dont really know what it is from, but it looks rather...intense.  The person kind of looks cursed (in a good way).  6/10

• 1 month later...

Well, while I don't expect to get a very high rating for my own avatar and sig, the ones above me look pretty interesting.

The avatar loses points simply because of its size and the blue hue which somewhat dampens the emotional potential that the avatar could convey.  However the signature pic counters this by being well drawn and somewhat... well it's drawn in a relatively seductive manner but props to the artist for excellent conveyance of emotion.  The link to your character profile also gives you points, all signatures should have those links.

So all things considers I give Grace JP's avatar/signature an 8.5/10.

Okay.  I think (and correct me if i'm wrong) but your avi is from ghost in the shell?  If not then please proceed to beat me with a stick. lol.  I give the avi a 6.5/10

As for your signature...I LOVE IT.  I am one of the biggest Red vs Blue - tards ever!  Hense my new signature!  I give the signature a 9.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

hmm your avatar's lines are not smooth and that really bugs me the pink background to me doesn't really suit the expression of the persona in it either ssooooo

With your signature Wing Zero... I cant read what the latter of the text is @.@ is it anime tracking or trucking? Either one it's not making sense to me at all

Signature: 6/10

Ah to hell with it, why not...

Grace, great avatar, the colors and textures seem to be rather...distinct.

As for the sig, a slight change from the old one but it looks more eye-catching...'cept for that random blood splotch, seems a tad random.

Sig: 7.8/10

(Oh, great, someone gets to critique my MS Paint hackjob. )

Okay))

Avatar - Claymore, I'm right? Even though it not closed, it very good (not best)) And, of course - "eye"-type avatars always great)) Even though I don't like graphic in Claymore - 8/10

Sig - heh, I like this sig. Informative - and I like that. Some problems with quality (or maybe wrong colors? at least for my eyes)). But I like this sig. 9/10

• 2 weeks later...

Your avatar not sure what it means....uhh 4/10

anyways this aint my sig didnt make it my friend did

but i made these ones (mostly for my bf2 acc name)

In order of when i made them

sig.png

Second sig

Untitled-2copy.png

Third

Untitled-3copy.png

Fourth for my friend   

kittycopy.png

Fifth

sigcopy.png

Sixth

nzcopy.png

Seventh

techcopy-5.png

Eigth

naruto-uzumakicopy.png

Current (improved from the last one with more detail)

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Edited by Guest

Your avatar not sure what it means....uhh 4/10

anyways this aint my sig didnt make it my friend did

but i made these ones (mostly for my bf2 acc name)

In order of when i made them

sig.png

Second sig

Untitled-2copy.png

Third

Untitled-3copy.png

Fourth for my friend   

kittycopy.png

Fifth

sigcopy.png

Sixth

nzcopy.png

Current (improved from the last one with more detail)

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Seventh

techcopy-5.png

Eigth

naruto-uzumakicopy.png