Re: Halloween

Roromi

Toad from Super Mario Bros... The EVIL version... Which means red and black clothes, and a poision mushroom for a cap...

That, and... I'll be going to a party where a certain girl is, whom I will ((hopefully)) be asking out... I've kinda wussed out on asking girls out in the past, so with any luck, she'll be my first...

If we dressed up , there will be no point . No candies being handedout/handed out to. And people, who don't know halloween , will laugh at us(dang, the left arrow key is going crazy again). But my sister recently went to a Halloween party as a witch(I couldn't sleep for nights ..... j/k)

T-shirt, khakis...oh wait, that's what I always wear.

Nah, I'm not dressing up for Halloween, haven't done so for years.  I prefer giving candy to kiddies and then eating the leftovers.

(Besides, I got class until around 7pm on Halloween...picking up FFXII afterwards. )

Edited by Guest

hehe you mean someone should dress up like this?

That costume looks particularly... not good. It looks more like a bad statue.

I'm gonna go dressed as a street thug/gangster. Got some arm covers that do a very convincing recreation of tattoos and some clothing to give me an intimidating look.

Kira in a cardboard Gunda... I mean box? Sheesh!

Perhaps I'll be in an HG Zaku... No not a model kit, but in a Hard Gay Zaku!!!! Hehehe..

If anybody knows Razor Ramon HG, you'll know what I'm talking about, hehe..

A friend of mine sent me a pic of an HG Zaku, I'll try to post it in a while...

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Kira in a cardboard Gunda... I mean box? Sheesh!

Perhaps I'll be in an HG Zaku... No not a model kit, but in a Hard Gay Zaku!!!! Hehehe..

If anybody knows Razor Ramon HG, you'll know what I'm talking about, hehe..

A friend of mine sent me a pic of an HG Zaku, I'll try to post it in a while...

LOL. You watched Hard Gay on YouTube? or did you download it. Its a hilarious show.

Didn't dress up for Halloween this year, as I hand out the candy to all the kiddies so my mom and grandparents don't have to worry themselves with it.  On a somewhat related matter, I am still working on my Emiya Shirou cosplay for Animaritime 2007, the clothes are fairly basic, so I'm gonna have my friend paint on some command spells for me, and I'm thinking of getting a Heaven's Feel look going as well (Heaven's Feel being one of the three main storylines of the original Fate/Stay Night game).  Once again, its pretty easy to pull off, though I'll need help getting a Berserker size sword (possibly make it out of cardboard, as I'll be carrying it around alot and don't want to have to rest every five minutes).

Here's heaven's feel style Shirou (mind you I won't look anywhere near as awesome, unfortunately    )