KoS & EU visit

liubei013

After thinking about this and discussing with F.A.I.T.H, I think we should have our Orb delegation make a brief detour to the Equatorial Union first to show off the Astray Diver.  (It's also good for the EU's agenda of the acquisition of military hardware.)  Then the visit may continue to the KoS.

However, I realize that our lone active KoS member, Wing Zero, would benefit if given something to RP with.  So a possible alternative would be for him and a small delegation of military personnel and low-level politicians to come from the KoS to the EU to 'observe' the proceedings.

Feedback?  Bomb threats?

Edited by Guest

Erm, we got to see which visit will raise the bomb threats (not from ourselves, the other factions) more. Making a too big of a show in the EU might bring attention from the Earth Alliance people up north and the ZAFT people down south .>" title="" /> .

After a hectic and stressful period, I don't know about the quality of my posts...But I can guarantee my presence as much as I'm allowed a breather to use the Internet.

The classic bomb threats, huh? Sounds simple, but it would seem the most logical at the moment...Unless someone prefers a high profile mobile suit sudden attack on the place itself.

Edited by Guest

Janus: I plan to start a new thread to have us 'gather.'

I was concerned at the lack of activity with the enlisted personnel (e.g. Privates) hence the reason I put out the call.

But yeah, we definitely need more pilots and I'll easily sponsor anyone with a complete and decent battle under his/her belt.

@Janus: For a match, I simply mean that you pay attention to what your opponent(s) post, not god-modding, and generally being a good role-play pilot.

@Wing Zero: If you want, you can at least either make a post or a brief new thread as your character makes preparations for the visit.

• 2 weeks later...