Re: Message concerning Dearka

Elsman

Edit: I noticed in my post I forgot to mention a crucial element. This is Hunter. And older member from the old Seed RPG.

Hey..I finally found out Dearka's password on here...

Umm...This is an important message, and I don't know if its worth it, but I think it should be moved to the announcements for a short time at least..

As some of you knew Dearka was an orphan who I knew most of my life. We grew up together, and we did lots of things together, along with our friend Shani. He has been a member of this board for over a year I believe(I'm including the old Seed RPG) and when he wasn't away doing something, he was a pretty dedicated member. I knew he worked hard at this RPG, and he talked about you guys alot.

There was an accident a few days ago...And despite my deepest prayers Dearka didn't make it. Its really hard to write this to people who I don't know in real life..but I know you guys, and I knew some of you well.

I know alot of you knew Dearka, and I bet everyone here thought he was a good guy. I just wish you all could have met him in real life, cuz he was something special, he was extraordinary, and a great guy all around.

I'm sorry but I felt obligated to tell all of you this...if you would like details please message this account and I'll get back to you when I can..and if the general idea is everyone wants to know, or I get to many messages I will try and post it up here.

Thanks for reading this..and I wish you all the best.

Edited by Guest

Some of you may be recieving PM's from me, as Dearka wanted me to say a final goodbye to certain members he was friends with. Although I'm having a rough time finding you all I'm trying. You probably know who you are already. He left a message for me to give to each of you.

Thank you for paying your respects, it means alot. I'm sorry for bringing such a sad event to you like this, but its what he asked me to do, so I felt I had to do what he asked.

I didn't know him well but I do remember him from the old RP and I was actually assigned to his squad. He sounded and seemed like a great person and I'm sure he will be missed. My regards go out to his family and friends during this sad time.

I never had a chance to RP with Dearka back at SEED RPG, but I did chat with the guy on multiple occasions, it was funny some times because he wouldn't even know it was me until I told him which accounts I used  .  That being said, its sad to hear this kind of thing, to know that I can't have those kinds of chats with him anymore, so I give my condolences to all those who had ever known Dearka, and I pray that his passing was a peaceful one.

I felt kind of strange posting on his profile. Psychological thing no doubt.

Anyways I thank everyone for posting, and ya, he was a funny guy. And he always liked to get his last remark in. He liked having the last word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...