Valiant's PC is down!

hannahkiki

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Plant could always drop a few colonies onto Earth, and free you from the binds of living. Craters would look so much better on the Earth's surface than your depressing natural cities... We could also sink Orb into the pacific if we wanted to, all we'd need is a single colony, or even a small asteroid.

of course that would depend on how fast Plant want to rule the entire world... as for sinking orb in to the pacific we dont need to go that far only clearing it in to a flat habitable landscape with the use of lots of explosives will do as celebration

btw you know wilhelm at the rate this type of destruction ideas are going... a lil orb free force private will come hunting us down for mentioning any more about the destruction of orb

err...... janet its ok calm down shes out on a tour of PLANT so yep she's away for a long while so how can she suffer whilst we celebrate

ps: with the jap was that directed at me and whilhem or to anyone out there??

ほんとにごめんなさい でも。。。僕はにほんごかぜんぜんわかりません :P

either way Orb suffers = Cagalli suffering = me going off to kill the person who started it. It'll just make it worse if you do it whilst she's not there. She'll think 'why wasn't I there to stop it?!' and such

@ Japanese and yes well I cant read that particular kanji you used there, and besides what're you sorry for? All you'll be doing is paying up for working with others who are plotting.

its a celebration she wont mind... she'll be happy that her citizens are all really happy that they are celebrating the return of the boss. as for paying back well that can happen after we finish the celebrations^^

and @ jap 僕  means ぼく and then you can read the rest of the sentence then it'll make all the sense in the world