Valiant's PC is down!

hannahkiki

SIR VALIANT! SIR VALIANT! ITS SIR VALIANT!

*orders the Archangel to fly nearer to Valiant's position.

*opens up the PA system

"To the people latched onto the exterior of this ship, please dislodge yourselves for your personal safety. Thank you.."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've already bent the notion of reality. It's no fun for me if I play with reality while every who's against me isnt  :(" title="Angry" /> And so *enters cockpit* Sieg, if you do not come out and explain your betrayal I shall have to use these *releases all mobile beam turrets of the Akatsuki Shiranui and aims beam rifle at the Archangel bridge*

Sir Valiant, I respect you just as much as I respect Cagalli... ok that was a lie I mean a considerable amount less than I respect Cagalli but that's pretty good still. Enough for you to be sure I wont be the one to blame if you get hurt

yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boss is here the boss is here the boss is here!!!!!!! *runs over and sets up a viewing chair and tosses him a beer* here you go enjoy the fireworks

*presses the detonator* pretty fireworks goes off all over the world (use your imaginations guys )

umm... yeh blame the causalities all on me if you want i'll only be wanted for the rest of my life thats all

*hears a distant explosion* ... Oh shit that was close *another explosion* O.O Valiant! BEHIND YOU! *abandons attempt to get seig out of archangel and instead charges in to stop a ms from backing into Valiant.*

*teleports to the archangel's bridge*

Seig hang on!!!

*Ninja teleports out of the archangel and to where Janus is located*

Face the wrath of a cross-over character between gundam and naruto!!!!!

*Does hand seals*

Summoning technique

* An armored giant frog appears equipped with the sword of the blue frame astray and the giga launcher of a DOM appears from nowhere with a plume of smoke*

Attack the enemies of ORB!!!!!!!

*maneuvers the Archangel towards where NeoG's giant armored frog is, announces Level 1 battle stations, readies all CIWS, loads all missile tubes with Wombats, readies Helldarts as well, chargers up Valiants, Gottfrieds and Lohengrins for firing..

"Did anyone call for backup?"

Soryr 'bout that Janus, we were in battle mode. And there was a little button on the right side of the door to open it manually, btw...

I read it differently well now that that's clarified. I sortta had to push that ms over since the omni slash didn't really work  but hell it Valiant's safe with me either way.

AND TO HOUSTON WE GO! *starts scanning the battlefield for that bomb freak.*

*bombs go off around DragonDaimyo*

*Reactive armor succeeds in protecting DragonDaimyo*

Wheeeeeee, staaaarrrrssss......

Janus: Who says I have anything to do with ZAFT? Hail Zeon!!!

*Throws Big Zam models (like the little Gundam ones you buy in stores) at everyone, including a ton toward the Archangel*

*Sees a ton of Big Zam models hurtling towards the Archangel..

"Valiants, Gottfrieds, FIRE!!!"

*Beams and railgun fire hit Big Zam models from afar, exploding in a ton (sorry) of smoke

"Now track the one who threw those Big Zams. Aim for him at any sign of violence...