Valiant's PC is down!

hannahkiki

You may be right...

*modified code of worm so that it does not infect orb network. Pulled out pics of cagalli. Replaces them with numerous ammounts of ZAFT and EA hotties.

Uploads it to the wireless network *

Bwahahahaha!!!! Stare at them! Stare at them!!!!

Orbies!!!! Now is our chance!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

なにあってのあんたたち?! *gets the feeling she typed something wrong*

And WTF neogmkuma!?!?!? How could you even have thought of doing that to our Representative?! First thing's first give'em to me! *gets the blowtorch ready* I will never let these get out!!

damnit Houston! you and your explosives *shakes fist* this is worse than that time you were arguing with me about AsuCaga. stfu *glares*

yep somethings wrong with the jap there....

hey its a celebration what'd you expect... the audience likes fireworks... just need to make it specticular enough to go down in to the history of ORB. its only a button... here you can press it if you want *hands janet the remote detonator and pulls out a second one from back pocket*

umm... yeh i sorta need to continue that arguement sometime soon too

pulls out the remote detonator now who wants to see the fireworks go off at all of Orb's main admin, economic, financial, military, research and development buildings^^ and of course their mass driver as well

What fireworks? Do you mean the fireworks we found attached to our facilities, which we attached the Gibraltar, Carpentaria, Deslandres, New Artemis, JOSH-A and a couple of PLANTs. (Oh, and by the way, we added some of our own 'pyrotechnics' to add more bang to your fireworks, hehehe...)

hey its a celebration what'd you expect... the audience likes fireworks... just need to make it spectacular enough to go down in to the history of ORB. its only a button... here you can press it if you want *hands janet the remote detonator and pulls out a second one from back pocket*

Yup, its gonna be quite a set of fireworks indeed.

*goes into Dirty Harry mode...

Go ahead, make ORB's day...

What fireworks? Do you mean the fireworks we found attached to our facilities, which we attached the Gibraltar, Carpentaria, Deslandres, New Artemis, JOSH-A and a couple of PLANTs. (Oh, and by the way, we added some of our own 'pyrotechnics' to add more bang to your fireworks, hehehe...)

Yup, its gonna be quite a set of fireworks indeed.

*goes into Dirty Harry mode...

Go ahead, make ORB's day...

oh the ones you found well they are the first set but yep there are always secondary and thirtary sets that one would set up in case the first ones fail you know so if i press the button the only ones who'd benefit are the mercenaries^^ and since i dont work for anyone in particular^^ i get the benefit as well as recorded down as single handedly wiping out the 3 major forces on earth as well as space !! you want a detonator as well *hands Sieg a detonator as well, then pulls a third one out from a back pocket*

Waah! I want to see these fireworks!! Both sets, of course))) Give me detonator too! **And what about New Artemis?? It was abandoned yesterday to use as Axis-type weapon, piercing before that most of PLANTs)) Of course, New Artemis not as big as Axis , so we set course so it landed on ORB)))))**

err..... yeh sure here you go *hands a detonator to darkphoenix and pulls a foorth one out of his pocket* err... just a word of warning dont go pressing it too early though we sorta want thte main character to arrive before we release all the fireworks to celebrate. premature fireworks arent pretty at all^^

(ooc: there you go janet its not only against orb any more... just against the entire world )

They're still not paying any attention to me. And now I've got good blackmail material on certain Orb officials. *Pats hard drive full of neogmkuma's pictures*

I believe I am now quite nearly unstoppable.

Ahem... Kekeke Colony rush!!!

*Moves prepped Island Two-type colony into Earth orbit*

The only question now is what I should obliterate. There are some choices no man should have to face. Maybe I'll land it on Orb. Or maybe ram it into that Ame-no-Mihashira place. Or make a tidal wave. Decisions, Decisions.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I knew you would save the pictures of Cagalli, Dragon Daimyo!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Behold my masterpiece!!!!!!!!!

*initiates Operation:

Strategic

Takeover of

Administrative

Resources of the

Enemy*

Behold Orb controls all!!!! Bwahahaha!!!! With my p*rn in your system I can control Orb's enemies!!!

Behold Orb Technological Superiority!!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

uhhh... so you somehow set around to planting bombs In Plant, Orb and Earth Federation? *gets ready to smash the hell out of the remote*

Sieg was nice enough to do it all for me since he found the first set of fireworks and decided to attach it all to the other force's major facilities

@kct yep really scary at times^^

*sets up a small booth with detonators all over on one side and programs on the other* detonator giveaway detonator giveaway come get your detonator for the fireworks as well as programs for the STARE and the colony drop operations !!! ALL for the celebration for the return of the boss!! Come get your detonators whilst they are still here

Edited by Guest

Comrades!!! of the Earth Alliance and ZAFT forces... do not fall to Orb's foul deeds...this images you see are mere illusions to your lust *looks into the monitor* uuhh..nice.  But there is one solution to this virus. Just look to this image and it well end your urge.

wtfy.jpg

I give you: (sorry cant think of something better)

W - what

T - the

F - F***

Y - Yunna

L - Loves

A - Athrun

@Neo: Objection! You will note that I was patting the hard drive in victorious glee in my last post. This means that, logically, the hard drive is no longer plugged in. There is nothing for you to take over!

*Looks at konigstiger's post*

A.) I don't know if that's a Photoshop job or whatever, but it's a very well done job.

B.) AAAAUUUGGHHHH!! The horror!! The horror!!

*randomly drops colony onto Earth, landing it in the Pacific ocean and creating a huge tidal wave, threatening to destroy Orb and the Atlantic Federation's North American West Coast*

Oh-Khaaaaaaaaaaay..... This is getting very dangerous...

Uhm, I'll be in my own Archangel-class warship if you guys will need me. I'll provide cover fire, if need be.

Oh, and HHLkill3r, this DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have any of your 'FIREWORKS'!