Valiant's PC is down!

hannahkiki

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough*clearing it in to a flat habitable landscape with the use of lots of explosives will do as celebration*cough*

you dont call that destroying Orb!?

you're contradicting yourself. You do japanese T____T otherwise you wouldt have even known what I wrote nor explain what the sentence you wrote was

*glares at darkpheonix* Why the hell is everyone against Orb here?!

umm.... technically thats not destroying orb if i'm clearing it into a habitable landscape since all i'm doing is making orb an even more habitable place... however if i was to make it inhabitable that'd be a different story

and you won there for catching me out....

T___T Orb's not just a block of land. It's everything that it represents and all its existing inhabitants. It is what the people make of it. If you wipe it clean that's Orb gone. The land's just the physical part of it.

Lol, this topic seems to have expanded quite a while since I slept.

カガリか?

あなたの代表は今助けることができない!

I see... if that golden unit is to come, then I guess we'll deploy our Destiny Impulse to lead our army to defeat a single mobile suit. Either that or just distract that single golden suit while something more devious comes to pass. If Cagali is the pilot, then Zaft has already won. she is the worst pilot Orb has to offer.

note: 代表 = だいひょう, 今 = いま

Cagali? Your representative is not able to help you anymore.

I'm going to take initiative, and disembark this topic for now! *throws down a smoke bomb, coughs until it clears, and runs away holding a cape in front of my face.*

(OOC: how in the world did this get to this stage... wow....)

who needs colonies/nukes/massive amounts of ms fighting... i sorta have enough explosives planted on the surface to wipe  out the entire island itself.... a lil  help distracting haxatsuki would be nice as she watches her island go boom but that'd be all remember guys and girls its a celebration for the return of the boss we sorta dont need to push it that far into a full scale war involving all three major forces...

Wow! So this is what's happening while I was away?

*Pulls out laptop*

Wireless networks rock!!!!

*uploads worm called "free p*rn", capable of stunning even the manliest of men with "really good" pics of cagalli, luna maria, stella and many more, and thus rendering them unable to pay attention to what's happening *

Orbies don't look at your computer screens!!!! Now it's time for us to retaliate while they're "down"!!!!

Edited by Guest

lol this is turning out to be everyone against orb thread but meh its really fun

@neogm... you do know that it might spread to everyone's comps in EA ZAFT if it leaks out of the country... as well as indirectly ruining orb's economy and all of their ways of life (with that much of the stuff there well everyone will get distracted) in the process which is good and orbies have been down for a while with that much threats within outside their border

pulls out the remote detonator now who wants to see the fireworks go off at all of Orb's main admin, economic, financial, military, research and development buildings^^ and of course their mass driver as well

Edited by Guest