Re: Bugs/Errors

winders

Post any bugs or errors here

I'll start:

In the Anime Top 100 Gundam Edition Topsite the button is broken

For Mobile Weapons with multiple pictures... when you click one of the other picture options the original pre-selected option remains selected but the picture changes to the new selection.

Effected MW: Mobieus, Duel Dagger

In 'Getting Started' the links to Dictionary.com and Wikipedia.org are faulty (they have the prefix of adventdestiny.com); easily fixed by putting HTTP in the hyperlink

The button for Anime Top 100 is not showing up due to it pending approval from the admin. I only made the change to the new banner made by Winders earlier today so it will take about 24 hours for it to be fixed up.

As for the Mobile Weapons pictures, it's a known problem which I can't be bothered to try fixing since you can still change the picture I tried for a couple of hours and decided that I should spend that time on other aspects of the site

Fixed the links. And I realised that I linked to the wrong guide. I linked it to the "How to Role Play" guide rather than the "Getting Started" guide.

Quick typo: For the link to the brief information about the Republic of East Asia, Kaoshiung was spelled wrong. 

EDIT: The picture for information about ZAFT (ZAFT logo) doesn't show up. (Evil red 'x')

The link in the Factions Introduction for the Soldiers of Fire does not work.

In Factions - Soldiers of Fire, the link to the Rank system doesn't work either.

Edited by Guest

Link to The Soldiers info in the "Factions And Nations" topic (the topic on the left sidebar) doesn't operate correctly. C'mon, where's the love for the Mercs, eh?

I clicked Valiant's name in the Getting Started Guide ((where it says "by Valiant")) and it says;

Warning!

Many apologies, but you can't view just any profile.

Please login below or register an account with Advent Destiny.

((And YES! I was logged in at the time...))

It only happens with Valiant's name link though.

SoF's Ranks don't show. I'm guessing becasue they have a unique setup and you're still working on that... Liubei has said the same thing though...

Not really bugs pre say... But...

Since the SoF use an advanced salvage mobile pod to, well, salvage... Shouldn't it have an entry in the SoF's Mobile Suit lists?

Shouldn't you give the players links to the names of the people they have to PM in order to apply to the faction of their choice? Or am I just not seeing it/being braindead?

Quick typo: For the link to the brief information about the Republic of East Asia, Kaoshiung was spelled wrong. 

EDIT: The picture for information about ZAFT (ZAFT logo) doesn't show up. (Evil red 'x')

The link in the Factions Introduction for the Soldiers of Fire does not work.

In Factions - Soldiers of Fire, the link to the Rank system doesn't work either.

Kaohsiung is not spelled wrongly. That's the proper way of spelling it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaohsiung

Fixed all the other errors. Thanks!

Link to The Soldiers info in the "Factions And Nations" topic (the topic on the left sidebar) doesn't operate correctly. C'mon, where's the love for the Mercs, eh?

I clicked Valiant's name in the Getting Started Guide ((where it says "by Valiant")) and it says;

Warning!

Many apologies, but you can't view just any profile.

Please login below or register an account with Advent Destiny.

((And YES! I was logged in at the time...))

It only happens with Valiant's name link though.

SoF's Ranks don't show. I'm guessing becasue they have a unique setup and you're still working on that... Liubei has said the same thing though...

Not really bugs pre say... But...

Since the SoF use an advanced salvage mobile pod to, well, salvage... Shouldn't it have an entry in the SoF's Mobile Suit lists?

Shouldn't you give the players links to the names of the people they have to PM in order to apply to the faction of their choice? Or am I just not seeing it/being braindead?

Fixed the link to my profile.

I believe you meant this salvage pod? It's been there all along

You do not need to PM anyone to get into a faction. More details on this will be released soon.

Wait, I don't think we should award money for coliseum posts at all, as Valiant has said that the money will be used in the actual RP.

Should money not be given out in RP posts then for the soldiers of a military faction? I mean, being a soldier is a profession so...