Re: Bugs/Errors

winders

THe M1A Astray listing has an ultracompact energy battery for an optional fixed armament.

"Final Technique! SHINING.... BATTERY!"

Also, we should remove the forum description on the Faction board, which still says, "Apply to join a faction here."

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a massive influx of errors I found in the mobile weapons page, and while some of them might seem pretty unmentionable, there are indeed some larger ones that need to be addressed.

MBF-M1 Astray :  Missing its shield in its armament listing

MBF-M1A Astray: Missing its shield and its sniper rifle

TS-MA2 Moebius: The gatling gun is supposed to be a fixed armament, and the linear gun is supposed to be an optional

A1 Dagger: The anti-infantry machine guns are fixed armaments (their in the feet  )

GAT-333 Raider Full Spec:  Last time I checked, that thing still counted as a gundam, unless TPS armor is standard equipment now 

N Dagger N : It still has N-jammers and Mirage Colloid, both of which are restricted technologies

YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms:  It has a beam rifle as an optional weapon

GINN Tactical air reconnaissance type: it has mirage colloid, which is a restricted technology

I used the specs from MAHQ.

There isn't a shield listed for the Astray.

The same goes for the M1A Astray. And the sniper rifle is there under optional armaments.

Changed the arrangement for TS-MA2 Moebius weapons. Apparently MAHQ got it wrong too

Fixed the Dagger specs. I should keep up with MAHQ updates

The Raider Full Spec is under limited production. It will be a very rare item of sorts that you assign to really good pilots

The same goes for the N Dagger N. It is reserved for the special ops and is of course kept in secret locations by the EA. You wouldn't want to breach the Treaty blatantly

I followed the MAHQ specs for CGUE DEEP Arms.

Oh, another mirage colloid. Hmm I should elaborate a little more on this.

It is a restricted technology but that doesn't stop the factions from producing them in secret.

Lol, after reading through MAHQ's text, I think I get why they spec'd it like they did.

A Moebius has always been equipped with a linear gun and missiles, and that is then considered it's 'fixed' configuration. Though all other packs (nuke, beam, gatling) replace the basic configuration, they are considered 'optional' because they are not used unless someone decides to use them.

• 1 month later...

Encounter 2 problems when was trying to register:

- e-mails to mail-services in ".ru" zone cannot be send, i suppose, 'cause when i was using "Resend activation mail", appears "Error occured"

- if you don't register, you can't see private info about Valiant, so you cant know, what is his e-mail, so - you can't receive help from him

Beg your pardon for not-so-good\very-bad English - i'm only learning)

Upd: In "Standart Mobile Weapons", Duel Dagger -- second image is not "Foresta mode" (camouflage???), but "Fortresta mode"

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Gomen, I posted at the wrong place, Valiant. >.< )

At the Links page, you had this for the last line in the description for MAHQ:

"Be sure to give them a visit and admire the effort put in my the MAHQ Team."

At the 'Getting Started' page, the 'Factions and Nations' link is blank except for the 'No Parameter given' error or whatever it is.  A similar case with the 'Choosing a Faction' page in which both Orb and SoF end up with the same redirect.  Also, of all the four factions, the Earth Alliance page doesn't pop onto a new window.

Also, is the 'Mobile Weapons' database still around?  I remember the original version of the site with both Mobile Weapons and 'Factions and Nations' links on the Navigation bar.