Re: Loading times

Valiant

I'm on a 56k modem with variable connection, topping at a rated average of 38.8kbps (accdg. to the unreliable microsoft dialer box). The site loads quick, though. Actually, it's even faster than GSRPG.

However, now it seems as if the site never stops loading. Even after loading all the things normall seen on a page (even sigs and pics), the loading icon (dots for Firefox, the 'e' for IE) never stops. It's as if there's still loading something in the background, either a large file or a process caught in an infinite loop.

I'm on dial-up and it sucks ( the dial-up I mean.)

Even with a 56K modem which connects at 9.6K the loading time for the site actually isn't that bad...I just gotta avoid the arts corner

If you wish to improve the speed you can turn of signatures and avatars. It might help.

It's fine, though there's a weird glitch where it says its still loading even after the page is finished. It's something to do with the topsites I think.

It happens sometimes but not all the times. It's something unavoidable I guess. It's been the same since SeedRPG.

I'm on a 56k modem with variable connection, topping at a rated average of 38.8kbps (accdg. to the unreliable microsoft dialer box). The site loads quick, though. Actually, it's even faster than GSRPG.

However, now it seems as if the site never stops loading. Even after loading all the things normall seen on a page (even sigs and pics), the loading icon (dots for Firefox, the 'e' for IE) never stops. It's as if there's still loading something in the background, either a large file or a process caught in an infinite loop.

The faster speed you're experiencing might be attributed to the server being located in Singapore

And invisionfree is just plain slow

• 3 months later...