Team Cannonball Blitz

fireminerva

Alright.  Welcome to Cannonball Blitz!  Everything checks out and you will either be PMed or alerted in another thread as to when we'll have our next battle; we're currently in one so just sit tight for now.

On a side note.  Does anyone, Riku included, think that we should change our team name?  Cannonball Blitz seems a little... well childish.  If anyone else has any ideas let me know.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then.  The team is back at full capacity and ready to go...

One thing I would like to look at is what roles everyone feels they're best suited to.  Do you function best closeup or are you more of a ranged support character?  What weapons do you function best with?  Hopefully this will improve our fluidity in battle and enable us to select a better match of MS while fighting cooperatively.

Eh, pretty much close is preferred, followed by Medium Range/Support Types. As such, MSes Like Forbidden (Gundam), Duel (Dagger or Gundam), Sword Striker (Or Dagger) and anything similiar to them are my favorite choices. Willing to use other Mses though, if needed.

I'm a variable type.

Got a hole in our defense? Give me a DOM.

Need speed? Murasame baby.

A banana phone? Can't help you there, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, now that the team is back to 4, shouldn't we take out the (Recruiting) tag?