Team Cannonball Blitz

fireminerva

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, so now we have 4 people. Wohoo! We are now ready to go!

BTw, in most tem matches, I am going to be using the following:

C.E.73 Gundams Allowed: Abyss, Sword Impulse, Dual, Forbidden

C.E.73 No Gundams: Gouf, Slash Zaku, CGUE DEEP arms, Gunbarrel Dagger

C.E.71 Gundams Allowed: Dual, Forbidden

C.E.71 No Gundams: Cgue Deep Arms, Gunbarrel Dagger

Just letting you knwo that's what i will probably use for team matches, depending on opponents.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Cannonball Blitz is seeking two members to replace their inactive roster.

We have two open slots, as stated before. We're looking for active members, of course, though our only requirement is that you at least tell us if you're going to leave the site so we can quickly find a replacement.

Current Team

fireminerva

Dimitri

_________

_________

• 2 weeks later...

Sighs, I hadn't talked to any of the other members about it but I think that Godric is our newest member so that would make all of our slots full.

Hopefully another team will either start up or you could start one yourself.  If neither sound interesting to you keep an eye on this thread, you never know what may happen.

On that note, Godric I need to know what you want you arena character's name to be if you even want it to be different from your regular character's name.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

There are currently two openings on Cannonball Blitz.  Two members of our team, Kyu Biura and Godric, have been inactive for too long and so must be replaced on the roster.  If you're interested please respond in this thread and let me know why you'd like to be on this team; you don't have to impress me or anything just maybe a short explanation and a link to your Coliseum character's bio.

Oooo me, i want to join Reason? nothing much just feel lonely and plus i want to try team battles and plus i can't seem to find much opponents and bored...

The link is just in the character bio section... but i just copied and paste it here to make it easier for you xd

Name: Train Heartnet

Arena Nickname: Black Cat

Team: N/A

Race: Coordinator

Combat Style: Ranged, Melee,

Preferred MWs: ANY MWs specializing in Ranged or Melee

Personality/History:Train is not the brightest of coordinators, but when in battle he has this "fighting instinct". When fighting he is able to think of a plan quickly, and execute enemies swiftly with a ranged or Melee weapon. Train was given the name Black Cat because of how he brought death to many (Bad luck/Misfortune) and because he can sneak up on people and use melee to finish them off.