The zenith... I, I can see it!

Fuku with Nodachi

i have more of a peak of the week. Every tuesday and wednesday, i get off school early (the whole school, 'cept those with extention subjects ) and we (my circle of friends. Yes, i have friends lol) hop down to the local arcade, where i go to die in Time Crisis 4! Actually, im pretty good, its just Drummania that kills me XP.

i have more of a peak of the week. Every tuesday and wednesday, i get off school early (the whole school, 'cept those with extention subjects ) and we (my circle of friends. Yes, i have friends lol) hop down to the local arcade, where i go to die in Time Crisis 4! Actually, im pretty good, its just Drummania that kills me XP.

Arcades on a weekly basis? And Time Crisis 4, at that! I envy you!

I peak during the weekends. I always seem to get a breathe of fresh air into me whenever I go out with my high school friends every weekend. I remember a couple of weeks ago we went karting for 2 consecutive saturdays. Just last weekend we has a mini-reunion with my high school buddies!