FrostyFoster

Mass Produced Mayhem

Posted (edited)

(This takes place before Gundam Generation)

"Aaaaand time!"

GM.jpg.20e59c4af2ed66b0788fea24b36ce1a3.jpg

A Daughtress went out in a blaze as a blue beam pierced the belly of the machine. The GM Rush had shot down it's final opponent, ending the mission. Normally a Diver would be excited about whatever prize they'd get, but not Ryu Zero. This was his 27th attempt at the mission, hoping to improve his time on the leader board. The scrawny player sped through the menu, noticing a time of 73.4 seconds. Ryu, who was know in GBN's main lobby, slammed his fist on the front table, catching a couple glances from concerned divers. "HOW THE HELL DID HE FINISH IT FASTER THAN THAT?!" He screamed as he looked at the current record holder.

CARTER LEE

ZAKU FORERUNNER

68.9 seconds

"Every. Single. Time." He uttered, opting to go down one of the nearby hallways away from others. "I don't even know the guy!" It was that moment when an idea popped into the diver's head. Once again pulling open his menu, he found the other player. "Hmm. Doesn't look that tough." He immediately got to work, creating a request for Carter. "We'll fight in space. No asteroids, no debris, nothing!" He pressed down the button for the fight offer. "Just my GM vs his Zaku!"

Edited by FrostyFoster
  • Like 2

Carter was lounging in the hangar of the main lobby, since it was a place that players could see each others builds, talk shop about upgrades, and lounge around in their cockpit, he was checking the marketplace on one monitor, while the other was fixated on the leaderboards, for speed of course. “Hmm..” he thought to himself “Should i get the pet Elemechu?.. its expensive, though..” he thought. 

He saw a score pop up on the leaderboard and raised an eyebrow “73.4..” he said to himself “What slowed him down?.. hmm..” he was thinking pretty intently before he got a ping, and a request for a PVP battle “Huh?- Thats the same guy”.

Carter hovered over the ignore button, before a thought came into his head, fighting him would let him see his set up, and it could help him train his aim too “Alright, guy.. lets do it”. Carter smiled and then accepted the fight, the countdown started.. Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six...

• Like 2

Five, Four, Three, Two, One.

At that moment, Ryu was transported to one of the space levels. The battleground was closer to the Earth than expected, but no debris or other objects were in sight. "This'll work." He thought while staring at the monitor. A blue Zaku floated opposite of the GM, almost waiting for someone to start the battle. "You won't beat me here." The diver uttered as he opened up the comms to the opposing Gunpla. 

"Carter Lee!" Ryu yelled out. "You may have some of the best time records in GBN, but I REALLY want to see how well you battle others." His tone was more mellow, making it seem more like a friendly brawl than petty revenge. The GM pointed it's beam rifle at the blue Gunpla. "I'll prove to you how fast I am!" The rest of the GM's movements were a blur. The mobile suit moved in all sorts of different directions as it fired at the Zaku, hoping to get closer to the machine while its pilot was distracted. With no G-Forces, Ryu could focus entirely on destroying his combatant while the red Gunpla jerked around.

• Like 2

“Damn- he’s really going for it!” Carter tried to track him as best he could, but he figured out quickly just how difficult that would be, he clicked his tongue and raised his shield as he turned his thrusters on “Lemme show you a little something then!” He said over comms, he quickly dropped altitude and started cruising around at high speeds, matching the pace of the red blur, trading pot shots with it as they streaked across space. 

Carter looked at the monitors, he wasn’t that good at PVP.. well, at all.. but he had lots of practice when it came to general combat, if he was gonna win this.. then he’d have to be careful!

Carter swapped weapons out, he quickly went to a full stop as he drew his bazooka, leading the shot carefully and.. “Fire!” He declared, letting loose a fast flying missile towards his opponent!

• Like 1

The bazooka's missile shot out faster than Ryu had expected, not giving him much time to take it out. Luckily, the GM had more than just it's beam rifle. As he fired the GM's shoulder cannons, the destroyed missiles blast sent Ryu flying away. "Come on, get steady!" He yelled while the red gunpla tumbled through the depths of the Earth Sphere. Pulling forward on all of his engines, the diver attempted to regain his balance, opting to put away his beam rifle on the waist instead of continued fire. 

Many of the boosters pushed him around, but he soon got in position to strike. "Alright then. Let's get personal!" The GM blasted back to the Zaku, pulling out one of the two beam sabers inside of it's shield. Ryu ignited the pink sword, striking diagonally down at his blue foe. "Just try and dodge this!"

Carter clicked his tongue as the rocket he shot got taken down “Good reflexes, he’s good” He said to himself, though he wasn’t idly speaking.. he was preparing his next strike, stowing away the bazooka as he stayed within range of his tumbling opponent, he wanted to capitalize; he started to aim his arm mounted vulcan guns, but..

”He righted himself?- that quickly?!” He was surprised, he didn’t know someone could do that in such a manner, especially in PVP. 

He saw his opponent start dashing at him, he was new to PVP but.. he wasn’t gonna run off “I’ll accept that challenge head on!” He said, drawing his heat sword and dashing to meet his opponent! “Take this!” He swung diagonally upwards, the two machines met close up as sparks flew off the clashing weaponry!

A Blue Zaku, and a Red GM.. they were like two ace pilots meeting in the middle of the One Year War. 

• Like 1

The speed of the two Diver's and their Gunpla was nothing to scoff at. As the OYW machines connected their blades, Ryu intended to fire his shoulder cannons once again, but a problem arose. "Damn! The angle!" He yelled while attempted to point the extra weapons. He'd be firing at nothing, an undamaged Zaku head being the only thing between the two shots.

"Come on then! Let's see how you handle this speed!" WIth the flick of the GM's wrist, Ryu's second beam saber ignited. The heat sword was winning, causing the diver to create an X-shape with the pink blades in order to defend himself. However, that wasn't his speedy trick...

Ryu pushed hard on both joysticks of the machine, bringing him and Carter farther from the Earth Sphere. With the assault being commenced, Ryu hoped that the heat blade would wear out due to pressure.

Carter clicked his tongue and tried to think fast, after he pulled the second beam saber he knew that his heat blade was gonna lose out, though.. that wasn't his only melee weapon! Carter let himself get pushed back away from earth, before suddenly swinging his heat blade up and away, letting go of it completely “Let’s scrap!” He shouted as one of the Zaku’s shoulder spikes popped off, he grabbed onto it like a knuckle duster and threw a huge uppercut to his opponents torso. 

He glanced at the monitors to the side, it would be bad if he stayed in close.. but those shoulder cannons would be equally annoying to deal with, he grit his teeth and bit the bullet. Connect or not.. after that punch, he was gonna boost backwards to gain some distance!

• Like 1

"Ooo-ah..." Ryu's mobile suit was no G Gundam, but it really seemed like he felt that uppercut. The spike hit the Torso HARD, sending the entire machine away from the blue Zaku. "Man, gotta get my bearings together." The Diver uttered, shaking his head as he grasped the controls. Looking at each of the monitors, he couldn't find his beam saber, likely lost somewhere in the far reaches of the map. Watching the Zaku attempt to gain some distance, he waited for his time to strike.

"Now!" Pulling out the beam rifle off the Gunpla's waist, he erratically fired it, along with the two shoulder cannons. "Let's add the vulcans too. Why not?" Pink beams and bullets blasted to the Zeon machine, hoping to make their mark.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hunter
      Order of the Seven Stars
      Gjallarhorn is the savior that pulled the world out of the brink during the calamity wars. They fought and nearly exterminated the menace of mobile armors from known existence. Mobile armors were soulless death machines which brought humanity to its’ knees during the calamity wars. Hero’s who vanquished these mighty foes were rewarded the highest honor within Gjallarhorn, the Order of the Seven Stars. Do  you have what takes to echo the achievements of these heroic titans? 

Gabriel looked at the description with a scowl on his face. Ever since his meeting with the mystery sniper he had been in a bad mood. He didn’t feel like playing into their hands, on the other hand he was missing the rush of combat. He needed to do something legit, to feel validated again, to feel worthy of Ardent Exia.
      While some missions could be described as hard or challenging, others were in a class of their own, downright suicidal even. Of course there was a rendition of this mission on the old GBN, but this new one, well he hadn’t heard good things about it. Supposedly no one had beaten the challenge yet. For Gabriel’s mood,  It was right up his alley.
      The diver selected the join button and he as put in a que to see if anyone else would be up for the task. As he waited, he checked over his armaments. True Exia was largely armed with beam weaponry, so he took the precaution to load up two extra GN blades the normal Exia would carry in 7 swords mode. It would make him more bulky but the trade off should be worth the risk. 
      He was so lost in his thoughts, that Gabriel almost didn’t realize the mission had started. “Crap.” He chided himself, “I didn’t even see who I’m teamed up with!” The scene before him was carnage incarnate. Ardent Exia stood in the abandoned streets of a huge city. Tall buildings cut up the terrain into grids, with gray skies threatening to rain at any moment. If it wasn’t for the radio chatter (which he was ignoring) the whole scene would have been eerily quiet. Unidentifiable mobile suit remains were scattered in the streets like body parts from a slasher film, with thick oil seeping from their limbs like blood. 
      A flash of lightning made Gabriel jerk in surprise but as he turned to look at the source his eyes grew in alarm. In the distance an area of mountains bordered the city, and on the rim of one of the mountains was the great beast Hashmal. The bird like mecha tilted its’s head up to screech out a roar, and despite its great distance the pink lightning of a beam blast, blindly glanced into the city. Buildings erupted into gray dust and tumbled down, creating a thick fog like smoke, hiding the terrifying beast from sight. 
      Gabriel gripped his controls tighter as uneasiness grew over him. “What did I sign up for…” he muttered to himself. Movement caused him to look to his side and see a friendly mobile suit. “Oh thank goodness!” He sighed as he turned his comm on to hail the friendly. Before he could even say hello a black dog like creature pounced into the mobile suit, followed by another, then another. The swarm of Plumas crashes into the mech drowning it with attacks. The friendly pilot screamed out in terror begging for help. Gabriel yelled out, though he didn’t know if it was from fear or rage, and charged in towards the pile. He slashed out with his GN sword to start bashing away the smaller drones. “Crap! We can’t be a man down already!” Even as he swiped his blade through the little mecha, he knew he was too late. He got a handful of them with his sword but more and more kept coming. “If I stay here they’ll over take me too…” he reluctantly fired his thrusters to take flight and hovered away from the plumas as they proceeded to tear their fresh kill apart, greedily “chewing” the limbs of the mech and draining its’ fluids. 
      One thing became clear to Gabriel as he retreated, “this isn’t going to be easy…” he darted between buildings looking for more allies. “Anyone out there? We lost an ally already!” He called out frantically. Fear was settling over him and he didn’t like the feeling. 
    • By Hunter
      “I’m breaking up with you.”
      Gabe caught his breath at that sentence and did pause to turn and look at Meer. “Wha- what do you mean babe?” Even as he spoke the words he felt their strength waver at the truth that was beginning to form in front of him. She was cute, maybe too cute for the likes of him. She always took the effort to do her makeup and look phenomenal as soon as she stepped out the door. To top it off she looked like a casual version of her name sake with pink hair and gold hair pin. Was she out of his league? He never considered it before but as her statement hung in the air suddenly all the unsung insecurities began to crop up. 
      She rocked her hips, her left hand resting easily on her body as she looked up at the sky. Her blue eyes seemingly searching for an answer to his confusion. “Listen Gabe… I’ve been going out to parties the last few weeks without you…”
      “So you’ve been cheating on me?” Gabe hacked the words out in disbelief. The girl grimaced and bit her lip while slowly shaking her head. “Gabe no… I just… I’ve been just going out without you… nothing more…” the tone she had did little to comfort Gabe and he wrinkled his face in growing anger. “So that’s it you just want to ditch me?” He shook with contained rage but still looked around helplessly as the beautiful girl gave him a sad look, “look I didn’t come to this decision easily… I just need to be able do chase my dreams Gabe and I can’t do that with you…” he voice faded away as Gabriel Winter spun on his heel to storm away. 
      ———
      A few days later
      Gabe remained hunched over his desk in his dimly lit room. An orange hue attempted to breach his room from his window shades but was drowned out by the fluorescent light above his work station. He hadn’t left his room besides going to work since his break up with Meer. For the last few days he ran through all the scenarios in his head as to why she’d want to leave him. They had been together for over a year and not until recently did he feel any animosity from her. His mind wandered to them first logging into GBN and it dawned on him that maybe that was the beginning of it all. 
      Meer was a cosplayer and a good one at that, but she was fiercely self conscious and had a hard time making friends because of it. Meer wasn’t even her real name but the alias she chose to be called by to associate herself more with her hobby.  Gabe was always the one pushing her to reach out of her comfort zone, to meet new people.  GBN was the happy medium for them both; he could build Gunpla for them, while she could try different costumes and plan out outfits for the real world while actually making friends. It felt good at first, a win win situation. 
      As Gabriel mulled over his thoughts he trimmed and filed the gauntlet for his latest Gunpla. The blue plastic was becoming discolored from his attention but it would hardly matter once he painted the whole kit. In a fit of rage he took apart all the Gunpla on his shelves when he got home that night they broke up. He was ashamed that he actually broke a lot of the kits when he flung them off the shelf. At the moment he wasn’t sure that he wanted anything to do with GBN, all he did know was building something aloud him to not be so angry, it let him direct his focus from his sorrows. It was as if he took all the anger he had at the world and was condensing it into the single kit in front of him. 
      He was a mediocre builder at best. He never won any awards before and was always afraid to make the extra commitment of scribing, paint and panel lining; the sort of thing she would add to the kits he gave her after he built them. This time was different, he was possessed to make the best kit he possibly could. Even if she never saw it, he would have the satisfaction of having something so pristine that she would not. 
      When they dated he was always afraid to take risks, whether it was in building his Gunpla, or not doing particular missions. “No more…” he muttered to himself as Ash Liked Snow played in the background, “no, more hesitation… I have to reform myself… my Gundam…”
      —-
      A few days later 
      The indicator for his email inbox showed the vast number of missed messages, something he had neglected to pay attention to the last couple of weeks, he simply wasn’t in the mood. Now he decided was the best time to finally drudge through the messages, most of it being spam. A few notes did catch his eye and give him pause. The first was from a mutual friend him and Meer had on GBN, a woman by the pseudo name Stella. She had apparently asked him to join a Force in the game. His initial reaction was one of hope, maybe Meer was trying to get him back in her life? To rekindle their relationship? But his face immediately soured the next message down where Stella retracted the earlier offer, saying that she didn’t want things to get awkward with Stella already on the team. 
      He sighed, but that eventually turned into a sob at his own predicament. He wasn’t just loosing her but all his friends it would seem. Through tear filled eyes he read through the next few GBN messages, all varying between apologies and other sad things he didn’t want to bother with. He was about to close his messages when a notice from GBN itself popped up just then. Curiosity caused him to open it immediately, he was surprised to see it was an invitation for a private beta of the new version of GBN. Apparently he was chosen by lottery to test in and partake in the new version. It offered exclusive rewards, but more importantly to Gabriel, it offered a blank slate, a fresh start. One of the features the invitation offered was the chance to replace you’re user tag and avatar for free. With tears still slipping down his face he responded that he would be taking the opportunity. As the message went into the digital nether he gazed around his room to the Gunpla standing defiantly in the middle of his desk, maybe 80% complete, ready for final details and paint. Wiping away the tears he stood up to resume his work. 
      —-
      A week later 
      PLEASE ENTER USERNAME:
      Gabriel gawked at the display and the flicker of where his new title would show up. His fingers remained frozen over the keyboard as he swam through his thoughts. With a fresh start there would be virgin usernames out there with little chance of redundancy, but still it begged the question of what he should call himself. He wasn’t in a social mood still, and he wasn’t even sure what he was really doing on GBN all alone. Scratching the stubble on his chin he kept staring at the otherwise boring screen. “I suppose I’m looking for something…” he finally said out loud, his own voice startling him. Slowly his fingers chipped away a new identity. Next a wardrobe menu popped up and he scrolled through the options to pick out something to hide behind. He was never audacious enough to pick an avatar too unlike himself and he hated when Meer would as him to be a character to match hers. He stayed away from the generic Chars of the options and instead chose a black cloak like pancho and a matching mask. He did change his hair color from his typical black to brown and cleaned his face to be clean shaven. Finally he loaded up the new information and was satisfied to see it accepted. All that remained was...
      “Please scan your Gunpla.”
      He reached out hesitantly and grabbed the white and red mobile suit he had so diligently been working on over the last month or so. He traced the features with his fingers and was suddenly apprehensive about using the model. Once he placed it down it would become alive. Part of him would grow to be beyond just a hunk of plastic, and his declaration towards his ex would be made reality. 
      “Please scan your Gunpla.” The mechanical voice repeated. Gripping the Gunpla a little harder he grimaced and placed the model in the scanner. With a scowl watch on his face he logged into GBN, to hunt for something he didn’t quite understand just yet. 

((Big shout out to Frosty for starting the side story trend, not to mention for his help with the yet to be revealed Gunpla! I thought it would be fun to do a new (if not slightly used) character. I’ll be adding more soon!))
    • By FrostyFoster
      “Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!” A skinny man in a lab coat was bolting through the hallway of what looked to be a high tech facility, almost smacking another worker in the leg with his briefcase. As he took a left turn, the door he was looking for finally appeared. “I didn’t expect Mr. Velo’s machine to take that long to fix!” He thought while he typed the entrance code in front of him. As the door opened, the room lit up, only containing a single large cabinet with a table next to it. “Oh man! That was a close one. If he had-” Suddenly, a figure emerged behind the cabinet.
      “You’re late, Ernie!” The man yelled. “One of the biggest events ever and you were late?” For someone who seemed important, the man looked fairly average with no outlying features or clothing. “MR. VELO!” The scientist said as he jumped back. “I was just-” “Did you fix the stability issue with the left leg?” Mr. Velo interrupted. Moving his glasses, the scientist put the briefcase of the table, undoing the latches. Mr. Velo pushed the man out of the way and stared at the blue plastic model, gently pull it out of the molded foam. “It’s perfect.” He exclaimed. “But there’s no issue for you to be late.” He walked inside the cabinet, putting the model over what looked to be a scanner. “One of the best racers in the goddamn league and I’m surrounded by morons.” Mr. Velo said as he sat down while putting on a headset. The cabinet door closed as the scientist walked out of the room.

“WELCOME TO THE GREAT CANYON TRIATHLON!” An accounted uttered through a microphone. Surrounding him were many large stands with thousands of people cheering. Many battleship were also high in the sky, with some displaying various sponsors on the side of their hulls. This area was only a small chunk of the Great Canyon, one of the many expansive places to go in GBN. The massive ravine went many different directions as nine mobile suits stood at the edge of one side. The platform, which was also surrounded by fans, had a gigantic screen facing everyone, with a smug doppelganger of Stalker smirking at them. “My name is Chaser and I’ll be your announcer for what’s sure to be one of the best GBN’s events ever!”
      One by one, the names and mobile suits began to be shown to the crowd. Near one of the concession stands, a Zeon fan with a snake head picked up a large cone with pink cotton candy on top. “Exsscuse me. Sssorry!” He exclaimed while trying to get through a large crowd back to his friends. Meanwhile, a Titans cosplayer was stuck sitting behind one of the biggest ogres he’d ever seen. “Oh, come on!” He screamed. “Can I at least get a look at the screen?” Getting a quick peak, he saw two people standing in front of a Neo Zeon mobile suit. “Next up!” Chaser yelled. “You know their Hotrod from the Axis race and their butting rivalry. It’s the Bawoo Brothers!” At that moment, the whole crowd went silent. Everyone who cared about GBN races knew who was next.
      “And last, but DEFINITELY not least, it’s the Celestial Speedster, the GN Driver, the diver looking for his 100th win…”

Dash Velo and the Kyrios Airspace!
      The crowd went wild, cheering and hollering as Dash waved at them. No longer boring and drab, the diver now had bright blue hair with white streaks, all while wearing a special tracksuit made just for him. Outside was a confident man who kept waving, but inside, Dash was deep in thought. “He won’t beat me again. Never again…” A buzzer blared, signaling the pilots to teleport into their machine. As Dash appeared in the cockpit, he pulled up the racer list.

58-Kyrios Airspace
      143-Airblaster
      99-Mach Murasame
      25- Gassela
      392-Asshamar
      653-United Over Flag
      7-Rezelta
      100- Bawoo Hot Attacker
      001-Bawoo Rod Nutter
      402-Wing Flanker
      “Wing Flanker…” Dash muttered. A deep voice then appeared over his comms. “Hey Velo! You gonna end up having another Dakar moment?” The other racer said while snickering. Dash chuckled. “Not if you end up like you did during the Marshall Islands Marathon, Rex!” The deep voice diver howled with laughter as Chaser began speaking to them and the crowd. “The race will begin and go all the way though the ravine. The racers cannot fly over the canyon or use any weapons. Once they get through the ravine, the dogfight begins in the colony crater. When two divers are left, they’ll be transported to the final secret area. They’ll be able to transform and duel for the victory with no restrictions! Are our racers ready?” Each of the Divers signaled, allowing the triathlon to begin. Chaser smiled.
      “GUNPLA! TRANSFORM!!!”
    • By FrostyFoster
      Gundam Battle Nexus Online was home to many different locations, some of which are space colonies. Most were the typical sort. Cities with parks, bridges, and other objects to make civilians’ lives feel normal. A few though, were created just for certain quests because of their varied areas. One such quest managed to create a heap of trouble for a couple of divers with very unlike playstyles…
      “Mmmmm!” A man mumbled while eating a burger. “How can something fake like this taste sooooo good!” This is Josh Duncan, who had just managed to get some ketchup on his Titans uniform while finishing his meal. “McDaniel is still the best place to eat in GBN!” He yelled while walking out of the famous, fictional restaurant, catching a few annoyed glances from other players. Josh waltzed down the street of the space colony he currently resided in. His Force, Baka Brawlers, had their ship parked near the McDaniel. “Should’ve really thought that name through.” He pondered to himself. “Have the others even logged in yet?” As he opened up the Diver sheet, an alert blared at him, causing him to trip and fall. “Ah!” He exclaimed as he fell to the ground. “That… scared… me…” Suddenly, he began to smirk. “A timed mission, eh?” 
      DESCRIPTION: Find the special animal and bring it to the hangar!
      REWARD: ?????? 
      “Hey, that place is near this colony.” He said while pushing ACCEPT. “I can do this while I wait for the boys to log in!” Josh managed to get even more glances from others. “Am I being to loud?” He thought, but soon realized that he was still laying on the ground. Not looking to be embarrassed even more, he teleported to the main hangar bay of the colony, directly inside of his mobile suit. “Time to get this reward…” He yelled as he moved the Gunpla to the catapult. “…that I actually know nothing about. I hope it’s good.” The Gaza E in front of him launched, allowing him to do so as well.
      “Josh Duncan! Gundam Age Titanus! Punching to Victory!”
      The dark blue Gunpla blasted into the depths of space, igniting its powerful MK-II backpack, which strangely had its beam sabers connected by a rope. The vastness of GBN’s space always amazed the Diver. He saw a couple others around, but once they were gone, he got to work. Not on the current mission though. What looked like two discs flew off of the Titanus’ shoulders, revealing cameras inside. “This place is perfect for a new video!” Josh proclaimed while turning on every single beam he had on the machine.
      He started to punch and kick through the zero gravity biome, thinking that he was the coolest Diver in the whole world. “This’ll probably be my most watched video.” He said as he threw a flurry of punches toward one of the cameras. In reality, or rather the GBN reality, his views were a far cry from G-Tubers like Captain Zeon’s, with most commenters finding it stupid. Josh was to prideful (and dense) to mind though, but eventually he give the cameras everything he could possibly do. “Not I just gotta pose for the thumbnail!”

When he went to post his magnum opus, Josh noticed the entire reason he was out in space to begin with. “Oh crap!” He yelled. “I need to get to the colony before it’s too late!” The Titanus glided through space, making it to the colony’s opening with no time to spare. The other side of the airlock unlocked, showing Josh a gigantic plain of grass and countless animals. “Special animal?!” He yelled with concern. “I’m not in expert on these types of things. How am I supposed to know what’s special?” The custom Age jetted in the air while Josh attempted to make out any differences between any the animals. “I don’t get it. It’s just a bunch of zebras, giraffes, and what ever else belongs in a area like this.” No luck came from his search, so he landed the Titanus on the highest hill he could find. Josh teleported from the Gunpla, continuing his search on foot.

• By FrostyFoster
      The battle was over.
      The Murasaki Archer stood on top a green and gray Gunpla, which had seen much action prior to this.

It was the Geara Hunda, a custom mobile suit piloted by someone who would be seen as quite old compared to other divers, Leon Schulz. In the world of GBN, the 40 year old wrote a dark green Zeon jacket which surprisingly complemented his graying hair. If this was a Universal Century Anime, he'd pass off as a battle worn captain very well. However, it seemed as if his experience did nothing for him, since the purple enemy managed to cut all of his weaponry in two, ending the battle quickly. The two mobile suits disappeared, transporting the two back to the main lobby. The divers stood across from each other, as Leon watched the other players battle record raise by one. She snickered. "Your overconfidence is what made lose." The girl pressed a couple buttons. "I gotta go. Good game." She was gone before he could respond.
      Leon growled. "She just caught me off guard. That's all." He thought. "I'm the leader of Die Zeonic Mörder, after all." He began to hear laughter behind him. "HAHAHA!" Easily the biggest Diver in the lobby began to walk toward him, howling with laughter. The massive bald man wore a sleeveless tan Zeon uniform to show off his fictional muscles. "She really destroyed you, huh boss?" Leon was angry, but couldn't get mad at the big oaf, Hans Sauer. "I could've blown that AU trash away with my gattling guns at any moment!" Leon responded. "I just didn't want to hurt the lady's feelings."
      "Ssssssure." The "man" to the right of Hans said. "I would've ssssssneaked up to her with my sssssshotguns and ruined that eyesssssore." While Leon and Hans could roleplay as real Zeon Pilots, their third teammate, Sepp, could not. While had did wear his own custom Zeon pilots suit, the scaly, brown individual had the head of a snake. "Ha! No way!" Hans yelled. "You couldn't take out a Ball with your Gelgoog!" Sepp hissed at the large teammates, sticking out his tongue. "Alright, break it up." Leon exclaimed. "I'm in the mood for another team mission!"
      "Me too!" Hans said as he put his fist in his hand. "But not that Kobayecho Heyto test. Not being able to win is stupid!" The snakeman sighed. "Kobayassshi Hayato tessst, dummy. Have you even ssseen Gundam?" Han put his hand on top of his head. "Oh yeah, sorry!" Leon looked through the missions, trying to find a new Universal Century mission that would be a challenge for them. In fact, their disdain for non UC stuff caused them to never touch a mission not from it. Eventually he found the perfect one.
      MISSION: Feddie Scum
      DIFFICULTY: Hard
      DESCRIPTION: Destroy the Federation's new test Mobile Suit!
      "Alright boys!" Leon yelled out. "Let's destroy some Federation garbage! SEIG ZEON!" The members of Die Zeonic Mörder each vanished as the mission began.