MSG: Zeta Destiny

Valiant

This is the OOC thread for Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeta Detiny.

Cast

AEUG
On board Firefly

• Captain Benjamin Alan Grimsdottir - Captain & leader of mission
  • Unnamed - XO
  • Nicky - Pilot (reprimanded)
  • Ryder - Pilot (reprimanded)
  • Ed Shiro - Pilot (KIA)
  • Unnamed - Helmsman
  • Alistar Dashwood - Comm officer
  • Unnamed female - CIC officer
  • Nelston Astley - engineer
  • Unnamed - Pilot

Draconis Fury of the Galleon Combine
Firefly crew

• Hiro “Apollo” Kusanagi - leader & pilot
  • Kamea “Starbuck” Thrace - second pilot
  • Grace “Athena” Valerii - backup pilot & CIC officer
  • Ronald “Augur” Boone - mechanic

Neo Zeon
Repentance

• Alyssa Arano - Zeon Regent
  • Lieutenant Alexander Mori - Regent’s assistant

Doyenne

• Vice Admiral Darius Solomon
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Replicator said:

Hello there. I'm new, but interested in joining this RP. However, I don't know what should i do. What do I need to read or know beforehand, aside from having watched Zeta Gundam? Are there any forms to fill out to register characters? Please respond.

Not much. Just go to the character section and create your own character. The RP just started, so I would recommend looking through some other posts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Replicator said:

Hello there. I'm new, but interested in joining this RP. However, I don't know what should i do. What do I need to read or know beforehand, aside from having watched Zeta Gundam? Are there any forms to fill out to register characters? Please respond.

There's a Character Template in the Character Library. I'm still getting some more details up in the main RP thread.

Work the character. I'm working on the character mod as we speak so RP posts will show up as the characters. Background of Zeta would suffice, but it is not a must. I think I covered most important events in the opening post.

• Like 2

Just to update you guys, I'm working on the setting. I've seen you guys adding characters via the mod. I'll be approving those as I see them. Poke me on the forums or Discord if I miss any. If there's anything that requires my attention do post here. I try to follow the chats but it's a little hard for me to keep track so I catch bits and pieces.

There will be IC and OOC boards in the factions for faction specific stuff.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

So far, I'm seeing a re-telling of Zeta which opens the door to ZZ Gundam or some alternate interpretation.  Could be A New Translation or original canon one.

Am I correct to assume that this is going to be an RP of the First Neo Zeon War?  Is it going to be "on the rails" or can we influence the outcome?

Edited by MM007

On 06/11/2019 at 12:18, MM007 said:

So far, I'm seeing a re-telling of Zeta which opens the door to ZZ Gundam or some alternate interpretation.  Could be A New Translation or original canon one.

Am I correct to assume that this is going to be an RP of the First Neo Zeon War?  Is it going to be "on the rails" or can we influence the outcome?

The OCs will, no, are in complete control of the events from the beginning on, since almost every canon character is KIA or MIA, from the Argama, to the Jupitris (keeping true to the series there) and even the Gwa(zine? Gwadan? The Gwa ships are all so similar in name and appearance.)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...