Re: Everyone who doesnt have a license and wants a battle to get one

t569ssgoku

I'll join in with Goku.  After all, if he's going to be taking on the world then he's going to need some cover fire.

Oh, and since I'm thinking about it, everyone should keep in mind that if we have four or five people that there's going to have to be a posting order that we'll all have to maintain, otherwise Goku and I won't be able to defend ourselves from ridiculously long lists of attacks.

Battle: Assualt on Barge

Number of Competitors: undetermined

Battlefield: A colony in a debris belt.

Restrictions on MS: See Below

Battle Mode: 1 on the world

Referee: pending

Alright, this is going to be a tactical battle.

You will each launch from a Transport Ship with no weapons about 10 km from an abandoned colony. Pirates in control of the colony are believed to have significant firepower and weaponry; possibly even Gundams. A team of Recon GINNS was destroyed without sending back any data 15 hours ago. The following Gundams have been available to your team. The team may only use each machine once unless so many people

• ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam

• ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam

• ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam

• ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam

• ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam

• ZMGF-X31S Abyss Gundam

• ZGMF-X23S Savior Gundam

The command ship will be able to resupply each of your machines once. Note that this process will take at least two turns, and possibly more depending on distance from the ship. The pilot of the Impulse Gundam will have 1 additional leg flyer, chest flyer, and one silhouette of your choice, so who chooses this Gundam will choose their Gundam and then the additional silhouette. 

You will launch with the following objectives

• Destroy the enemy colony

• Destroy all the enemy mobile suits

• Don’t die

Fireminerva, thanks but I would like you to do some storytelling additions to this as well as Ref. I have set them up so they will have their hands full enough. I will PM you with some details. The purpose of this is to give the pilots some good battle with a little RPing element in it.

Edited by Guest

So I have the following

XxBricksterxX: Savior

MobileWeaponAce: Abyss

Blake: Calamity

Janus:

darkphoenix: Gaia

konigstiger: Forbidden

You guys got 24 hours to pick a machine or to join in. I will add the...

GAT-X131 Calamity

GAT-X133 Sword Calamity

GAT-X252 Forbidden

GAT-X370 Raider

as available machines, however keep in mind these cant be recharged.

Edited by Guest

GAT-X252 Forbidden. No other choice but to take "The crab".

but I'm somehow troubled that theres 6 of us and it would look like its gonna be against some NPC suits or from your first post...the Destroy. Ands its gonna be done by only you. To make it a more worth while fight, I dont mind going to the opposing force. I dont see this only as only to practice our tactical, combat, team-work skills...what I see here is the prospect of not just merely first grade MS license but of a higher grade license.

Hope you grant my request.

I want to do a RPish battle since you lose something it seems in a 1v1 duel. Also we will need a shorter post limit due to the number of people in the battle, that or a 1 week time limit but if members of your team miss it I can go ahead (and those members will get blown away by the Freedom passing by or something.).

Janus, if you want in your getting the Impulse which BTW someone needs to pilot (cough might want to take a sword pack with cough in the storage section)

I will go ahead and spill some secrets.

The colony has its own defenses (aka beam cannons, missiles etc)

Fireminerva and I will have Gundams.

I always have a trick up my sleeve.

I see...forget what I said...I could very well see now were you're getting at...and pretty much see were this is leading to. And I could probably have guesses on what suits your talking about 

Since, technically, most of the suits you have assigned to us were utilized by EA...I think we could ascertain that this could be some what an EA vs ZAFT scenario. We could just launch from normal Drake class...or would you want to be classy and launch from an Archangel class.

Nope, its a unified ZAFT-EA Venture, but it doesnt really matter since this doesnt factor for the RP. for deuterion beam gundams you may each simply be close enough to the ship (which will be removed from the battle due to its lack of weapons) to recieve the recharge. The GAT series will have to dock with the ship and manually recieve a recharge. Both should take about 2 turns (1 to fly there and recharge, 1 more to launch and fly back). You will be able to replace small things like a beam saber, a beam boomerang, etc while resupplying. Large things like a arm or a leg, you might not want to return to the battle.

And I'll give you a hint as for the two machines I have in mind

With our suits you shall see,

Two pilots who are more than you will ever be.

For our combined power gives us shield and sword,

For which will use to play your final chord.

A swift death awaits each of you,

But keep in mind I love red vs. blue.

Also know these gundams are far from the past

But with them we shall kill you amazingly fast.

Edited by Guest

STAND YOUR GROUND!!! I dont care whatever this "mysterious" suits are. I dont care what their capabilities are. I dont care how goku boast about how much this suits are "superior" to ours. Thats why this is more of a tactical engagement. You are not alone in this fight. If we are to succeed, I will need full cooperation with you guys and that you have full confidence in taking on this suits, whatever they are.

Sorry shout out orders already...but I believe this is for the betterment. I think Janus cant bring the full potential of the Impulse. Darkphoenix, would you care to exchange with janus of Gaia with Impulse?