Re: Everyone who doesnt have a license and wants a battle to get one

t569ssgoku

I sent out a PM to everyone involved, if you didnt get it let me know and I will resend.

Again, I am doing this to better my RPing skills since rarely you get a 1on1 battle in Gundam, and generally when you do, you have insane things like GENESIS about to fire going on around you. So this is an all around attempt to improve my RP skills and storytelling skills to better the RP down the road.

Secondly, I am a little dissappointed at certain ZAFT members who have stated they needed licenses. However, I understand this actually turned out a little crazy for a newbie so if ANYONE wants a license PM me and we will set up a duel or I will find someone for you to duel with a good track record of not missing time limits. I am in 3 battles now but I figure one of them is about to end due to limbs missing and my character about to die or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Part of this is my fault for really pushing something that was not completely planned but as I said I planned and trying to redesign the wheel, but part of it was hidden intentionally for shock factor.

I want to try to recreate a SEED or Wing battle, but that seems a little complicated even for me. Maybe I will do something along the lines of 3-5 of you launching to protect a weaponless and dead in space Dominion...that sounds like fun actually....HA!

Alright, later I will post new battle conditions, machines will most likely be the same selection options.