Re: TEAM: Looking to start a new team

DragonDaimyo

Since the Destiny League is getting ready to start, I was wondering if anyone already not on a team wanted to get in on the action before its too late.

I don't really have any requirements for anybody who wants to join. The only thing I care about is that you're going to be active. Experience is always a good thing, but as long as you're serious about RP'ing well, newcomers are certainly welcome.

So if you're interested, post here and we'll work out what we're gonna do.

I must admit, I thought it would be much harder to get a group of interested pilots together. However, I do have an announcement to make.

I've been trading PM's with winders and Asahi for the last day or so, with the following result. winders extended an invitation to me to join Psycho Soldiers and I have accepted. I then talked to Asahi, and I have transferred control (Did I ever have control? Well, you get the point) of the team to him.

Good luck to you guys. This is a good group, so I expect you'll do quite well.

So the [insert name here] current team roster is..

Asahi (Kodess Messer) (High speed close combat/Midfighter)

Jase (Jason Yulling) (Long-Ranged )

Keiji (Janos Thyme) (Melee - Agressive and Defensive)

Xen (Xen Oso) (Defensive Long-Ranged)

Team details up. If you read this, you will know I've been editing this post heaps. Hey, its just for my sake ok ?

Edited by Guest

Didn't even notice I had to have another character profile for this.  Readings owns me. 

You don't have to since you can easily use your main character...but I thought I'd point it out since pretty much everyone else has created one.   (It's like an unofficial 'second' character, since actual second characters aren't allowed yet. )

You don't have to since you can easily use your main character...but I thought I'd point it out since pretty much everyone else has created one.   (It's like an unofficial 'second' character, since actual second characters aren't allowed yet. )

Yea, I'm probably just going to use my main character...don't feel like creating a "second" one.  Hmm...I think I'm probably going to suck at this for the first few posts, lol.

Edit: Just threw up a quick little blurb about Xen in the 'Arena Combatants' thread.

Edited by Guest