TEAM: Armor Break Cadenza

Fuku with Nodachi

Yosh-a! Armor Break Cadenza's Thread!

Founder's rant:

Armor Break Cadenza, smash through the Destiny League! The tournament's started!

ABC's goal is to enjoy and create a fast-paced and exciting battle environment for all players. Needless to say, being over-the-top is acceptable.

And in kct's terms, "Ultra cool and manly."

Members:

1.) Shirai Kanzaki

2,) Ryota Mitsukuri

3.) Zeru Ayanami

4.) Samuel Arkan

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

As for the possible skirmish...I don't really care about the pairings though it may be best to pair one of us 'crazy'  melee guys with the more random/balanced/defensive types.

As for a slogan...don't care.  It'll probably be something that Samuel will just 'sigh' over.

Harhar, ironically, avatar Kyon gives the same reaction. Quite unsure of having a slogan, because a sickening vision of team rocket flashes in my head whenever I think of it!

Sorry guys! I won't be here for the next three days. So much for a spring break match, eh? I won't have any access to a computer at all. =/

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I know.

But as I stated in my post, I think we also need to coordinate our roles in ABC.  Meh, iono.  (Seems most of us has a semi-'lone wolf' aspect though.  *shrugs*)

EDIT: Meh, or we could wait and see since we don't know the details of the League quite yet.

Edited by Guest