Asahi

I am more a...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. I am more a...

• Gundam fan
    • Role-playing fan
    • In between, I don't prefer one over the other
    • Other (Not an rp or gundam fan)

Ok, so what I'm getting at here is, Which one do you like better? Although this forum does give a very interesting combination of role-playing and gundam, i notice people are less into one thing than another (you know what I'm talking about )

I'm pretty sure that some people can guess I'm a pure bred gundam fan who happens to also like role-playing (otherwise, if you don't know me, thats because I've descended to a super lurker state ). But what I'd like to see is the numbers involving this, (or the people who decide to dodge the question and pick answer 3 , jk)

Watch it; this one sounds like they actually passed English

Shafty, I think he was referring to a persons choice of role-play character-wise, or combat-wise...Unless i'm mistaken (which is more than probable.)

Either that, or you're confusing me with your use of the words "Noun", and "Verb"; both which bring back many bad memories

Shafty, I think he was referring to a persons choice of role-play character-wise, or combat-wise...

sorry, OPA, thats not what i'm getting at. Shaftronics, i hope my question answers your...question lol. My question was which one you are a fan of, Gundam or RPing. I also give you the option to state you are not a fan of neither, (just in case someone out there is). Also, take note of this

I'm a pure bred gundam fan who happens to also like role-playing

Thats more like what i'm talking about, although i dont expect everyone to follow suit :|

• 3 weeks later...