Re: Gathering

Valiant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a good month of inactivity, I was about to doom us to nothingness.

Quite frankly, I still am ready to do so.

We just need more people in the SoF otherwise things are going to be boring as hell. That's the problem I always see with splitting everyone into groups on RP sites. The people in the small groups feel neglected and unmotivated to play with themselves, and end up getting bored and leaving. I'll admit it's happening to me.

So then get rid of the neglectfulness? O_O

True, it does suck having an rp topic up and not having anyone to reply, causing you to miss out on whatever fun COULD be had elsewhere cause you can only rp in one topic at a time.

And yes, having a small group like the SoF with members who seem neglected sucks as well, but come on, if one member can make a change by staying active and encouraging members, and promoting your group, dont you think that could change?

Im just running off at the mouth also

And we need more mobile suits

After a good month of inactivity, I was about to doom us to nothingness.

Quite frankly, I still am ready to do so.

We just need more people in the SoF otherwise things are going to be boring as hell. That's the problem I always see with splitting everyone into groups on RP sites. The people in the small groups feel neglected and unmotivated to play with themselves, and end up getting bored and leaving. I'll admit it's happening to me.

Well, I hope you'll find ways to keep yourself interested. Maybe switch to a bigger group? If that makes you feel that you'll get more attention and motivate you to play. We have plans for each faction but in life, things happen and work, school and loss of loved ones tend to get in the way.