Everything about SG

Valiant

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And hell, imagine the first corny line to my mouth: "I thought an angel fell from the sky."

Nah...Local girls don't fall for that. In fact, probably no one would. Got any other pickup lines?

I think relief teaching's one of the better bets if you're looking for a job. My friends have gotten them before with a bit of help, so you might want to ask around.

Want a pick up line? Get some chlorofoam, apply it on a cloth. Go to a girl, and ask her.

"Say, does this cloth smell like chlorofoam to you?"

Works all the time. They just drop at the sight of you.

Well, IMO, the best pick up line is to be sincere. Mostly along the lines of boring old questions. Like hi, whatcha doing here, etc. Just be sincere and confident in your approach. Most asian girls prefer that to corny lines. You'd more likely get a slap.

The above only applies if you want decent girls, not damaged goods kthx.

I'm only 15 Hannah. I'd probably get kicked in the balls by the bouncers before I can even get in a bar.

And the lame chemistry labs here have no Chlorofoam. I heard you can get liquid nitrogen from the labs at JC/Poly, so Chlorofoam? Maybe...

I can TRY to make a knock out replica out of Ammonia, though I'm not sure how to carry it around without making myself smell like piss. D=

You have to make the dosage stronger though. It won't really work if they just took a slight whiff of it with lesser dosage. Oh, just to let you know, it's Chloroform.

I heard Cineleisure's a good place for some fun and entertainment...as well as eye-candy, I suppose. Is it any true?

I can assure you, no liquid nitrogen at the labs in JC. No cholrofoam either, at least none that I know of. Plenty of ammonia though, and it really stinks

There's a cinema and KBox at Cineleisure, that's like about all you can do there besides shopping.

As for eye candy...whole of Orchard Road also have ah