Roleplay Quality

Ishian

I noticed some roleplay quality points have been given out in the Aprilus section, anyway as Mal Fain got 1rp point for his great quality posts and DragonDaimyo got 3points for his also great posts allthough I wouldn't say they where that much better then Mal Fains and don't get me started with my 0points.

You might think this is a post because I'm jealous, its not.

Is it so there is a favoritism by some admins or is it just one crappy quality system?

This is not intended to insult or hurt any Advent Destiny admin or moderator.

Note that in the first few days when the site first opened up, every member had access to the RP Quality voting. I wager DD already had a point or two, probably from non-admins, before the rating system was restricted to admins.

Note that in the first few days when the site first opened up, every member had access to the RP Quality voting. I wager DD already had a point or two, probably from non-admins, before the rating system was restricted to admins.

I made sure I reset that. So there's no worries about it. The points are given by the AD Team as they see fit.