Re: PLANT Help Desk

Valiant

James let out a smile, he thought hard for this would most likely be the clincher for him to be excepted. 

"Well my father raised me, therefore I was raised on the fundamentals of a military life.  I have flown one or two mobile suits be for in my life.  I am know where near being a ace, but my skills in piloting are good enough to help ZAFt in there fight."

Clearing his throat he looked at the recruiter.  trying to think of more to say, James started again.

"This is something I have wanted to do for some time now.  If I get the honor to be excepted into the ZAFT army, it will be something I will dedicate myself to, and eventually die for."

James had to control himself.  He really could care less who won the war.  James just wanted to see the sights and live life to the fullest, let it be killing in a mobile suit to flying around in space.

Delfina lets out a bright smile, and closes Jame's folder. She stands up, and walks over to the outgoing basket. "I see, with your experience with piloting you must have been a very privileged child." Delfina pauses for a second, she felt odd saying that to a person about the same age as she was. "It was nice to meet you Mr. Zaiku, I'll send your application first thing to headquarters. Until then rest easy until I get word from them." 

Delfina crosses over to the window, and presses a button on the wall. The blinds on the door rotate slowly, as light from outside pours into the office. "You may leave now, Mr. Zaiku..." Her eyes move toward the pilots chatting outside a nearby hanger. When will I be able to leave this stuffy office... Delfina grabs hold of the window and pulls it open a bit. A cool breeze blows into the room, Delfina rubs her hands against her arms. She crosses over to the coat hanger, and grabs her outer jacket. She pulls her arms through the coat and buttons it up.

Delfina walks back to her desk and pushes the intercom again. "Sandrine, please send in the next applicant." She sits back down, and grabs a energy bar off the top of her desk. Delfina pulls the wrapper off, and starts to take small bites. She looks at the doorway waiting to see who the next applicant was.

/OOC Ziggy - its all up to you, I don't mind it at all.

OOC: Hopping in at the back of the line.

Brian walked into the recruitment office fresh from the spaceport. He hadn't even bothered to go looking for a place to stay yet, so he still had his duffel bag that contained everything he had brought with him. He had had put more effort than usual into making his hair stay put, but now it was slightly ruffled from the Zero-G trip. As Brian walked inside, he noticed the development as he glimpsed his reflection in the glass window. Frowning slightly, he attempted to smooth it out with moderate success. Giving up on completely fixing it, he walked into the waiting room and filled out some forms with his basic information and a quick biographical history. He gave the forms to an assistant and crossed the room to the chairs lining the wall.

One man was sitting in the corner with another sitting on the other side of the room, listening to music of some sort. Another man was standing at military attention against the wall near the door. Brian's first instinct told him that the man was a ZAFT soldier, but the file he held and the cadet's uniform hinted otherwise. Brian nodded a greeting at the man, then repeated the gesture at the two sitting down. He chose a seat more toward the man listening to music. As he sat down, he put the duffel bag on the floor between his legs and pushed it underneath the seat. He leaned back and stared at the ceiling; the other people would almost certainly have an interview before him, and he was grateful for the time that fact allowed him.

He realized that as he had filled out the forms with his information, he had begun to get a nervous feeling that was not dissimilar from the feeling he had had as he had left Orb. But as he thought about it, he realized that the reasons for that feeling were not of hesitation as they had been before. Now he was simply nervous. Part of him laughed with relief at figuring this out, but another part of him fueled that dread. He was right to be nervous, wasn't he? After all, he had lived practically everywhere except for the PLANTs. Why in the world would they trust him? Why should they trust him? He tore his gaze from the ceiling and rested his head on his chest, mentally shaking the doubt from him. He'd come here for a purpose and self-doubt would only see to it that he ended up worse than when he had started. As he collected himself, he felt a strand of hair fall onto his forehead. He frowned again, and his fingers began a renewed assault against the errant hair.

Dark leans his head back against the wall and closes his eyes. His mind can only listen to the talking around him. It was all a blur, but he sees his past before him. It was hard to let go of something like that.

But It was past. I can't harm him that much. So he has time to focus on the time he has now.

He opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling.

'Wars can not be faught with words. Only weapons.' He thought once again.

Ethan heard his name being announced, and spat out the piece of string he'd been absent-mindedly chewing. He swung himself up off the seat, picked up his enlistment folder and made his way towards the interview room.

Opening the door, Ethan found the cool breeze brushing across him a refreshing contrast to the stale waiting room. He glanced around the simply furnished room, where a lovely tanned woman sat waiting, idly nibbling on a small bar.

Crossing the distance between them, Ethan stopped to stand a just behind the chair in front of her desk, and pulled a weak smile. Taking a closer look at the lady seated before him, he was surprised by her youth... and to some extent her gender; the military was a place for grizzled old men wasn't it?

Well, I'm not a grizzled old man, and neither is she, so looks like women and children are doing their part as well.

Regardless, he guessed from the way she held herself that she was an intelligent and capable woman.

Ethan, still holding that weak smile, dropped his enlistment folder on the desk, and turned to face her directly, his ravaged nails scratching lightly against his long pants.

"G'day M'aam, I'd like to apply for a position with the ZAFT Forces."

Edited by Guest

/OOC Sure thing Mal Fain, I'll make a new one after I finish with Blatt.

Delfina looks over at the young man walking towards her. She lets out a soft nod, and holds out her left hand to the open seat. "Oh, you're here to apply, let me check your name is...." Delfina runs her finger down the monitor and pushes Ethan Vandamar The small folder pops up showing general information, vital statistics and blood scans. Deflina puts the left over remains of her power bar onto the side of her desk. She places her hands on the keyboard, and quickly opens a new blank document. Evaluation was written in bold text across the top of the digital form.

"Well shall we get started, Vandamar-kun, what are you reasons for joining  the military? On my computer, there isn't a clear answer for me to analyze. Are you joining to protect the homeland, or is it for a more serious reason?"

Delfina studies Ethan for any sigh of weakness or sighs of irregularity. She keeps looking Ethan top to bottom almost making it seem like something else. Delfina's expression, and stature were formal and serious. She types a few noticeable things about Ethan on the evaluation. Delfina would not even the most minuscule problems. His personal hygiene, and condition of his attire. The stressfull day was starting to make her really picky at her sub-analysis. Delfina stops typing, and waits for the reply.

Ethan seated himself firmly against the chair, resting his hands flat against his lap.

"Thank you m'aam."

"On a court order, I was given a choice between military duty, or serving a jail sentence. I chose to join the military of course, spending time behind bars wouldn't do me any good."

Ethan's eyes flickered briefly.

"And I'll be fighting to protect our homeland."

Ethan noticed the woman examining him head to toe, and bit his cheek in annoyance.

What more do you need than able fingers pulling triggers anyway?

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

It's supposed to be for you to ask questions about the faction. Please note that the faction representatives might not have the time to RP in this. A simple way would be to ask the questions plainly so that they can answer your queries.

At some point in time I plan to introduce some ZAFT characters, though it seems unlikely that he or she would be my first character.  Whatever I plan to do hinges on whether I can get cooperation and approval from the faction leaders on developing a certain special forces branch of the military that I would like to place my characters in.  The general idea behind this specialized force is to protect civilian enterprises where the normal military cannot as well as civil service works to keep the public image of the military favorable in a peace time economy.  Behind the scenes, however, the leaders of this organization are going around the statutes set by the PEACE Treaty by rebuilding older model ships to stronger specs and retrofitting them with more powerful weapons. 

Another question I have is how can you get a character to be in command of a ship?  I would think I'd need to prove myself in the RP first; but if I can get approval for the idea stated above, I would like to place my character as a ship captain of that special forces.  The character I have in mind is actually a supporting character for another ZAFT soldier I have in development, but I would like to play her first to pave the way for him.

Forgive me for being so vague, but I figure I shouldn't get into full details here (also, I only have fragmented ideas).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The sound of someone walking fulls a room next to the silent hum of an air conditioning unit. Next a figure appears on the automatic doors, as they open the receptionist sees a handsome man enter the room and approaches her desk.

"Excuse me miss.." Said the man.

"Yes, How may I assist you today sir?" the receptionist said.

"My name is Carlson Saint, I am here to apply for a position in the PLANT forces" said Carlson.

"Oh yes, Please hand me your application and then please take a seat and wait for us to call you name please" Said the receptionist.

"Thank you.." Carlson said.

Carlson took a seat as he sees a clean room white room,with red and silver chairs and pot plants on top of selves loaded with magazines and books about the ZAFT forces and daily news that occurs around or on Earth.

Carlson sits and waits as his name is called[/colour]

Edited by Guest