Re: PLANT Help Desk

Valiant

Finally soon it was Christoph´s turn, he had been waiting outside the office door for what seemed like an eternity scratching on a small cut he had gotten a fewdays ago.

A soft boing sound came from the speaker above the office door to make sure that the announcement didn't get unnoticed to the waiting personnel, a soft female voice followed.

"Christoph Von Crailsheim, please report to the enlistment office."

The sudden announcement startled Christoph and he accidental tore if the scab, a small amount of pain run trough his arm as a small amount of blood started to make its way out from the cut.

Just great!, this is just what i need.

Christoph put his mouth on the cut and sucked the blood away, it tasted like iron and some other disgusting taste that made Christoph wrinkled his face. ew..

He examined his cadet uniform to make sure he didn't get any blood on it, as far as he could see it was clean and unstained. He fumbled some with the enlistment file that he had under his arm when he finally got it under control Christoph grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

A waste room opened up inside the doors, clean and very elegant in everyway you could imagine, the ceiling light was adjusted to make sure that you would spot a single dustcorn on the dark wooded furnisher.

Christoph adjusted his posture to make sure that his bodylanguage showed of the respect he had for the persons the room he just entered, he started to walk to wards the big desk that looked like a fort surrounding the commanding officer behind it.

Christoph came to an halt in front of the commander, he saluted with an almost overdone salute to make sure that he made an serious impression on the commander.

"Sir, Christoph Von Crailsheim reporting in, Sir"

With one swift move Christoph put the enlistment file on the desk in front of the commander. The room was so quiet that even the paper file that landed on the desk made a small echo in the room.

Delfina looks up at the saluting Cadet; she lets out a smile, and extends her hand to the chair nearby.

“Please have a seat…” Delfina looks at the folder, and reads the name. “Cadet… Crailsheim...”

She coughs for a second holding her hand to her chin. “Also, please address me as Ma’am…I apologize that my male counterpart is absent today.”

Delfina opens the folder, and starts to read the information inside. She skims it over quickly and puts the profile down on her desk. Delfina crosses her hands over, and rests them on the table. She stands up straight, and stares at Christoph with her yellow eyes.

“Can you list the reasons why you want to join Zaft?”

Edited by Guest

Christoph answers the smile with a polite warm smile back revealing his shiny white teeth, simultaneously as he begins to take a seat he decides to answer the commanding officers plead.

"Mam, of course mam i apologize, nothing to apologize about mam i am sure your are more then qualified to fill his absence"

Christoph sits down, the chair lets a faint squeak echo trough the waste room as it have to hold Christoph's weight.

He lets his both arms rest along the armrests of the chair still keeping an straight respectable posture while his hair hangs in small stripes on both sides of his face almost making it a framed picture.

A small sparkle flicked in Christoph´s eye as he moved his right arm over his chestpocket and squeezed it gently, inside the pocket the EA Insignia of his missing brothers mobilesuit division wrinkles as memories of his brother speeds trough Christoph's head, he gathers his strenght and answers the commander.

"I believe in every single beings freedom of existence, Natural or Coordinator, no one has the right to decide who lives and dies. I believe that ZAFT values this as much as i do and such i want to defend and protect those who values freedom. If this freedom has to be taken by force i am more then willing to fight for everysingle woman, child or man for their freedom in the name of ZAFT, mam"

Christoph´s makes a hard fist with his left hand thats free of use as his right hand is resting on his chestpocket.

OOC: Should I wait until you are done with chris? Or go right ahead and post?

IC: James Zaiku sat down, the seat was uncomfertable but he would live.  Stretching his hand across the seat next to him he yawned.  Looking up at the ceiling he observed the tiles and the lights.

Man am I bored or what. Just want to get out of here and get some restJames thought.

Moving into a slauching possision he put his face in his hands.  He dosed off a bit until he heard his name called.

Delfina lets out a nod, and sits back in her chair. She moves a few strands of hair from her eyes. "That is a very good answer, I don't hear a reason like that much often."

She grabs a nearby pen, and starts to write several notes on a piece of blank paper. "It says that you are a First Generation Coordinator, and that your family moved to Plant some years ago. Can you elaborate to me the reason why a natural family moved to the Plants?" 

Delfina gives him a unwavering glare, her eyes resembled an animal staring down its prey. "Why Plant, and not a neutral nation like Orb was?" She crosses her arms over her chest wrinkling the chest of her jacket. You could tell at first glance, the jacket was custom tailored to fit her exotic form. "My final question would be rather simple, If we were to go to war tomorrow, would you fight to the death for Plant? "

Christoph adjusts his uniform as he moves his arms down to rest at the armrests once again, the armrest feels soft against his arms as they are dressed in red soft leather.

"That is correct, mam. We moved to the PLANT´s some time after my brother was supposedly killed by friendly fire at bloody valentine two while protecing a civilian plant shuttle from incoming EA fire. After some exchange of letters and phonecalls the coordinator family inside the shuttle became close friends of mine and my family. So we decided to leave the EA behind us and start a new life at the PLANT´s along our newly found friends and hopefully future friends within the PLANT´s."

Christoph could feel the commanders gaze searching him all over to localize any weakness or hesitation in his answer, on top of this her uniform hugged her body like snakeskin reveling her figure, Christoph could feel a warmth run trough him and he quickly forced the though of his head of what was under the uniform. Hopefully she didn't notice his moment of "weakness".

"I fell in love with the PLANT´s while i spent time here. The friendly atmosphere that rules here and the freedom that coordinators value so much, as my family and the child i see myself as a guardian to lives here i seem it only proper to defend them and the rest of the PLANTS."

Christoph didn't even have time to blink before the second question punched him in the stomach like a fist.

Christoph stood up with a reflex pushing the chair back with a force so great that it lands on it back with a loud bang and skids a small distance.

"I would fight to my death to defend anyones freedom from anyone who oppress them, Ill defend the PLANT´s or eradicate an oppressing nation or faction, I would be the first one out there defending or charging the oppressor. My loyalty lays to the PLANT´s."

His face wrinkled abit as he strongly made a fist with his right hand against the commanders desk, he looked somewhat angry that someone would think that he wouldn't give his life to defend the ones he loved, Christoph realized that he might have come of a bit to strong.

"I apologize mam, I usally am a calm person who doesnt act this way."

What was that, i use to be a calm person.

Christoph removed his fist from the desk and took a step backwards and gently bowed before the commanding officer trying to save the situation he had put himself in.

Edited by Guest

Delfina's closes her eyes and looks away. She carefully stacks all of Christophs paperwork neatly and slides it into a folder. Her eyes slowly open, and Delfina looks up at him. "You need not worry, Cadet Crailsheim sometimes we lose our composure, but your answer deserves merit." Delfina crosses over to a nearby stack of folders, she places it into a small outgoing basket and lets out a sigh. "Thank you for your time, I'll send your application to headquarters with my comments. Hopefully we will get a reply within a weeks time." Delfina winks at Crailsheim and smiles slightly. "You are dismissed Cadet Crailsheim..."

Deflina crosses over to the nearby coat rack and unbuttons her out uniform jacket. The temperature inside the office was always sporadic. It was either too hot or cold, it was about the third time this month that it was like this. Ignoring Crailsheim's presence, she pulls off her white jacket showing her form fitting undershirt. Delfina's athletic yet shapely body, was very pleasing to the eye. She hangs up her jacket, presses a button on the intercom. "Please send in the next applicant, Sandrine. Also call the maintenance division again, the temperature is getting unbearable." Delfina sits back in her chair, and grabs a nearby folding fan. She starts to fan herself.

"Being a commander is tough...I didn't know I'd be stuck in an office!" Delfina lets out a loud sigh, as she looks down at her paper work on the table.

Christoph´s was relived that Delfina didn't notice his gaze open her moments ago or at least she ignored it, he smiled back at Delfina as he noticed a faint smile on her lips.

"Mam, yes mam, it was a pleasure to meet you i hope our roads will meet in the future."

He adjusted his uniform and saluted Delfina with a strong and fast motion, he was just about to turn around as he noticed her taking of her shirt because of the intense heat in the room, his eyes focused for a small second on her firm body.

Puha, it cant be good to have commander looking like her and her voice, lovely.

Christoph walked to wards the door his footsteps echoing in the room, he reached for the doorknob, freezed for a moment and looked back at Delfina. Christoph smiled at her and swiftly exited the room.

Outside the office he let his posture down for a more casual one as there shouldn't be any high ranking officers in the waiting lounge, he noticed two other cadets waiting for their turn.

"Goodluck guys"

Christoph smiled at them and made a gun with his fingers and shoot them one by one and blew to smoke from the imaginary gun.

"Just be yourself and you will be fine, trust me she seems like a perfectly lovely woman"

With the headphones fitted in his ears, the music played at a moderate volume as the young man walked down the hallway, his folder grasped firmly in his left hand. He hummed the song in his head, nearing the interview office with every step. Asahi's green uniform felt tight, as he hadn't worn it for approximately a year now, the cuffs felt stiff and the collar tight, nonetheless, in full regulation uniform.

He noticed that the door was closed and there were voices emanating from the room; someone was already in there. There were several seats outside the office, lined up against the wall, where another recruit sat, he sat slouched, taking a nap. Asahi couldn't help but let a smile creep onto his face, he remembered what it was like to apply for the first time, the waiting time was lengthened supposedly on purpose, according to ZAFT barracks myth.

Asahi flicked his hair back from his face, and took a seat next to the recruit, the music continued in his ears. It wasnt until the song finished that the office door opened, when another young recruit stepped out, looking quite smart in his uniform.

"Goodluck guys." the man smiled at them and made a gun with his fingers and shot them one by one and blew to smoke from the imaginary gun.

"Just be yourself and you will be fine, trust me she seems like a perfectly lovely woman"

He said these encouraging words, and walked off (OOC: Huh? Chris you just ended it there, so if you dont mind, i'll just walk your char off ok?)

Asahi took in the words of the recruit, his enthusiasm charmed him, someone so cheerful in ZAFT was a rarity. He was left there wonder what would happen next, as it was the napping recruit's turn.

His quick pace eating up the distance between the entrance and the waiting room outside of the office, the folder in Malcolm’s hand swung back and forth as his hands moved in rhythm with his legs as he stepped. The plain, unadorned uniform that he wore was nothing more than a cadets suit that helped to show the muscular build of the nineteen years old Coordinator. Even his blue hair, dyed a couple of weeks back, had been pulled back into a small ponytail to prevent his full face to the person he would be speaking to.

Finally reaching the waiting room, Malcolm took a step to the left of the corridor and stood at a slightly relaxed attention, his feet roughly level with his shoulders and his hands holding his personnel folder across his abdomen. He could see others waiting, all of them probably here for the same reason he was, to serve the PLANTs as part of the ZAFT military. Keeping his mouth firmly closed and keeping his eyes on the wall, Malcolm was doing his best to make a good impression.

(OOC: I'm very sorry if I do something wrong here.)

IC:

Dark sat in a chair far off in the corner away from everyone. He held his folder in his right arm. Safety closed and secured. He stared out into the void of nothingness in his mind. Possibly he was one of the few who were calm. But in his mind he could be dead wrong. He wounder what would the commander think of him. Will he be turned down? He tried to push the thought out of his head as he relaxed in his chair.

'I might deserve what ever punishment they have for me.... I did come from Earth.....' he thought to himself.

Hearing the music, James lifted his head out of his hands and breathed out a gust of air.  Looking toward the music which woke him up, James was about to say something.  But then he realized the recruit door was open.

Standing up James played with his collar a bit, then began to walk toward the room.  Entering the room James closed the door behind him and looked around.  Nothing to interesting was in the office except for the female sitting behind the desk.  Standing up straight and looking at the female James said.

"James Zaiku reporting for recruitment, ma'am." 

Waiting for her response James stood in front of her desk.

"Welcome Mr. Zaiku, please have a seat."

Delfina bows her head and motions over to the empty seat in front of her desk. She stands up and crosses over to the file cabinet, and slides the bottom most one open. Due to it being the lowest, she crouched down making her skirt run up slightly. Delfina runs her hands through the many files, and eventually pulls a file labeled James Zaiku She gets back to her feat and sits down in her large chair. Without waiting for James to be seated , Delfina started to flip through his application. "

"What are your reasons for joining Zaft? Are they personal or Private?"

Sitting down James followed the girl with his eyes.  Looking back he paid no attention, until he saw the girl bent over to look into the file cabinets.  Leaning back a little in his seat, James turned his attention to her thighs James got a pretty good look.  She was a very attractive girl in his opinion.

Turning his attention away from her as she made her way back to the desk, he didn't want to get caught staring at her after all.  As she began to speak, a soft knock was at the door.  After the man stated who he was and took a seat, James started the interview up again.

"Umm...Well, I want to join ZAFT because I have nothing else to do.  Family is gone and I really have no place to go.  I have always wanted to join ZAFT and fly a mobile suits.  My father was a Cornall, so I have some experience with mobil suits"

Looking at the two James waited for a reasponse.

Delfina looks over at the masked man walking gallantly into her office. She felt somewhat intimidated by the masked man. It sent chills down her spine, and butterflies swirl in her stomach. My name is Ray Katsuki and I will assist you in anyway possible commander Delfina was to uneasy about the older man to respond to his sarcastic responce.

"I um....thank you for your help, Katsuki-Taichō..." Delfina seemed to have lost her composure, slowly succumbing to the fear emanating from Katsuki's mask. "I um..." She bites her lip in an attempt to relieve the pressure. Her eyes move down to the medal hanging from his jacket. Delfina's eyes widen, this man was genuine, there weren't many medals winners that would come to a recruitment office on a tangent. She wondered who sent him here, was it Instructor Wilhelm, or maybe someone from the bureaucracy or council. Delfina shrugs her shoulders, and turns back to James.

Delfina looks over at him with a somber expression on her face, mainly due to the mysterious masked commander standing behind her, "I see, my condolences toward your family, i know how tough it is to struggle through hardships." She makes a few comments on a piece of yellow note paper, and moves onto her next question.

She holds her hand to her mouth letting out a small cough to clear her throat. "Do you harbor any negative emotions against the Earth Alliance, or in general the naturals populous?" Delfina raises her pen to the small pad of paper, eager to write down more information about this "candidate"

/ooc Ray, you should tone it down a bit. Since your still an unofficial member you may need to hold it back a bit. Since I cannot moderate this topic, I think you may have to delete or edit it.

Since I didnt put this on, before I'll do it now

This topic is for people interested in Zaft to show me their Rp talents, so later on I can use this as a base for faction ranks & Uniform color. Also, this is unoffical, so all offical approvals will come later when Valiant allows factions to recruit.

OOC: confused to wheather a man is behind me or not.  Ill start anyway.

IC:

Sitting a little sloached in his chair,  James once again looked the girl up and down.  James was not really that sorry for his parents death.  It didnt bother him any more, But smiling at the girl he said a nice "Sorry"

And then started again "To be honest, there is know anger or resentment that I feel for the naturals" James sat up straight in his chair and cleared his throat. "I have moved on" James added.

Delfina writes down a few more comments about the candidate's posture, and word choice. She lowers the pen, and wheels back from her desk a bit. She lets out a soft smile, and continues down her agenda on the desktop computer. A search bar of the Plant Database starts to run a check on Zaiku. Several hundred names fly across the monitor. Delfina lets out a sigh, and closes the search program before it finishes.

"Sorry for that, lets continue... what position are you applying for? There are many applicants, but some of the others have skills that our academy cannot teach. Can you list to me a few of your abilities, that you think would help benefit Zaft?"