Twat/Pirate/Asahi's Unexpected drawings

Asahi

48yips7.jpg

Im not to sure what to call this one, its light, and its a gundam. So unofficially, Lite Gundam

It uses a captured Plasma Pulse Rifle (or Pulse rifle). Secondary equipment is the railgun, which (i love the description i wrote for this ) fires "large mono-molecular sharpened tungsten flechettes encased in an what could be simply summed up as an plasma-cocoon, using pure electricity to encase to flechette, allowing serious firepower to be inflicted upon thick armour, not to mention annihilating a single ms."

dont blame me if it sounds lame though! i like it

2u6igwy.jpg

Oh what the hell, i'll just post anything i make, whether it be drawings or picture manipulations or anything else. Lacus pic i have to thank liubei for suggesting ads for enlisting with the various factions

4hi7s78.jpg

Blitz Lightning, in lineart glory

Oh what the hell, i'll just post anything i make, whether it be drawings or picture manipulations or anything else. Lacus pic i have to thank liubei for suggesting ads for enlisting with the various factions

Thanks.  RadRider and Valiant kinda messed around with suggestions as well. (Mostly Rad and myself. )

EDIT: Great work on all this.  (I can't do anything art-wise .>" title="" /> )

*Bang* its an explosion of twat's drawings (oh, im getting old, running out of puff, people draw better than me already..)

2qdyc06.jpg

Yum, i was wondering what a lighter, less meaner version of a kaempfer would be like. but you may notice that this suit i slacked off on, with barely any detail on the legs

49fyz53.jpg

YMF-X88 Proto-Gaia. Speaks for itself. No cannons and sabers on the back "wings" since its a prototype. Instead, missiles in the shoulders and skirts

4gruc2g.jpg

And here is an excuse for me to draw an anime girl...er, i mean the pilot, who does not have a name .

width=800 height=398http://i13.tinypic.com/2ebts2o.jpg[/img]

Freedom, Justice, Judgement...?! Judgment, the other godmod mobile suit of doom. Ok, its only my imagination. Far left is my drawing of the judgment (wow, it doesnt stand up to the likes of Kunio Okawara and Katoki Hajime O_O) and then left is the hackjob version.

2vkzwxy.jpg

So why does the Judgement have strike shoulders? To have packs of course

Ultimate Judgement : Ship Killer

Supreme Judgement : MS Killer

I do plan to colour but right now, im a bit tired

EDIT: 15/08/07

I actually drew a new pic for the Judgement.

width=374 height=600http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/103/6/6/ZGMF_X01_Judgement_Lineart_by_twtmaster.jpg[/img]

I admit, there are some things wrong with it O_O

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

holy crap! I draw?!? Betcha didn't know that. Actually, i'm only kidding myself O.o

width=292 height=600http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/f/2007/227/d/1/Tasteee__Work_in_Progress_by_twtmaster.jpg[/img]

This is what I hope my custom suit will be. A DINN custom, or something or other, i haven't figured a name. I know its top heavy and the legs are kinda skinny. I will try to fix this. btw, its a work in progress

Inca_Class_Destroyer_by_twtmaster.jpg

I also thought of changes in ZAFT, and from CE73 to 85 there were bound to be changes. The Inca class destroy might be one of them. This is only my thought though, I'm not trying to get it approved now or anything . The Inca class is slower than the original Nazca, but trades it off for more armour and armaments (missiles, in the red caps and six CIWS) its a quick drawing, with quick colouring, so bear with me

EDIT: Also, to every one who commented and will comment, I love you all (just kidding, i think) and I appreciate your comments. Thank you very much (although its too late for Winders )

Edited by Guest