Re: Hello All

Brad34

Hey ya'll, i am somewhat new to this site, but i have been RP in MSN gundam groups for about 3 years now (if anyone is familiar with those, I've mainly been apart of Gundam World Battle, and Gundam Battle Assault. there have been a few others but they never lasted long enough to make a name for themselves......um i don't really know what else to say 

Well, post up a character for approval! hehe..

Welcome to the site! Hope you like your stay here!

Feel free to explore around a bit. If you need help just refer to the guides on the left or feel free to pop into chat and ask us around, if not PM us or in the threads themselves.

Again, welcome and have fun!

thanks yall, i'm loving this site so far (looks way  more reliable then MSN groups.) and for the record both GAB and GWB are dead, but for not due to lack of fighters. GAB went dead 2 years ago because the manager skipped out unannounced for 3 months along with the Asst. Managers. and GWB went dead because the Zeon (my faction) leader dissappeared for 2 months (that wasnt anything new) but when he left, everyone left leaving me alone to fight the other faction alone. Which i was all for the challenge considering they didnt really think out strategies so for the first month and a half went easy, those 5 with each of them with a ship (like Minerva class and Archangel classes on each) vs Me (all i was allowed for this time period was lesseps, and a single girty lue.) but like i said it went easy enough until one of them really realized my handicap and then they split up and began going after 5-8 different bases at the same time, which the NPcs were good, but these NPCS had been sitting there for a while and never ment to defend a base alone so it was litteraly Zaku I and Zaku IIs VS. Freedom Gundam, Providence Gundam. along with zaku phantoms and Ginns galor. anytime they needed they would brign in 50 more at a time so it was just simply a losing battle every time.

and now that you mention it. i got one question just in general that none of the guides can point out. which faction right now is simply the best? just for my curiosity, i like being the underdog and dont want to get on the best team.

None of the factions are the 'best' or 'worst' in the standings right now, since there has yet to be any significant conflict between any of them.  Because of that, which faction you join is entirely up to you. 

(You may want to brush up on your writing though, given the quality that we expect here is probably far higher than the previous groups you joined before.  If you need any help with that, feel free to ask.)

hey noctum, who were you on GWB?

and thanks liubei, i think that its just rust and the messenger for the past year that has got my typing a bit screwed up. I'm gonna wait till at least after the profile gets approved before i really start working on everything and getting back in the swing.

i fought at Constantine base, i think you were defending there and shot me down , was the first battle i was in there, then i was kinda at Blue Draconis but i wasn't really needed there so I didn't really do much and thats about where my computer fried itself and when i came back......all was pretty much dead.